any guy that hits on another mans girl

Lady N did you read any of this?

im not fighting over a girl at some party...im fighting over a guy disrespecting my GF and ignoring her wishes...it wasnt like he hit on her and i beat his ass...he wouldnt take NO for an answer, so he somehow got hurt...not my fault

Actually lady n, its about respect, they dont have to respect me, but respect my lady. If she wants to play then I dont wanna be with her anyways, (I hope I'm smart enough not to pick women like that) So, if she says beat it, respect it, and I usually dont have to step in, it doesn't get that far usually...

I probably don't get this because you make it sound if the girlfriend in question is a poor mute and helpless creature. No way I'd let a boyfriend of mine get into a fight because some poor imbecile is making a pass at me and (at first:D ) doesn't want to take no for an answer. I'm quite capable of making someone understand I'm not interested without hiding behind the '

Originally posted by Lady N
I probably don't get this because you make it sound if the girlfriend in question is a poor mute and helpless creature. No way I'd let a boyfriend of mine get into a fight because some poor imbecile is making a pass at me and (at first:D ) doesn't want to take no for an answer. I'm quite capable of making someone understand I'm not interested without hiding behind the '

Good point, my wife can take care of herself, don't need to step in unless the guy is too drunk and is being harrassing, usually my bros who work at the pub head it off and its no prob. In summary, women who take care of it, are the best!

2 times... (and got the girl both times!!!!!) in fact its the 2 i dumped!!!! the cum swallowing bitches... the BJ while im watching tv bitches!!! ha ha...

Funnily enough this came up last week, we were in a club and my mate Cal's girlfriend was up from Sterling for the weekend, our mate Chis ( a living legend, he has been attacked by shetland ponies, once tore his asshole in a motorbike accident, and the biggest drunk this side of meth soaked tramps), he was just sitting there and he turns to her and says in seriousness:

"you're too good for Cal, you should be with a guy like me".

bear in mind she only met him about 3 hours ago. Now by your rationale he should have got an ass beating, but Chris is a good guy but does stuff like that when he gets pissed, Cal thought it was funny as fuck when he heard about it later, Chris was mortified, no i tell a lie, slightly bemused when he straightened up and realised what he had said.

If it was some random asshole he would have got told to fuck off, but we expect that sort of thing from good old Chris.

Context makes a big difference but I'd still be offended if a mate did that to me.

- The Jake

Yeah the thing is that, much as i like Chris he would probably still get a slap round the head and told to take it easy.

Cal honestly didn't give a shit, he found it to be hilarity in its highest form. Cal is like that though.....

glad you did it punk.... any guy who doesnt listen when a girl says stop needs his ass beat bad

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
I doubt a fight is always necessary, a stern reminder on how to treat women is always welcome.

Well what drives the 'stern reminder' home better than a punch to the face? :D

I can't help but thnk of that Frenzal Rhomb song "All You Need Is A Punch In The Face...."

- The Jake

I need to clarify, men that won't take no for an answer need to be told, men that hit girls need to get their heads stomped, those sort of things I don't put up with when someone crossess the line, i was just showing the other side of the coin

Man: "I'd really like to get into your pants."
Woman: "No thanks. There's already one asshole in there."

First try this one Surf! If that one doesn't work then let the cavemen fight. :)

Originally posted by Lady N
Man: "I'd really like to get into your pants."
Woman: "No thanks. There's already one asshole in there."

First try this one Surf! If that one doesn't work then let the cavemen fight. :)

chewbacca.lg.jpg

THREEPIO: He made a fair move. Screaming about it won't help you.

HAN: (interrupting) Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.

THREEPIO: But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.

HAN: That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their socket when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.

THREEPIO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, Artoo. Let the Wookiee win.

- The Jake

I agree if a man knowingly hits on a girl when he knows she has a boyfriend then he deserves what's coming to him...

but the reverse is also true if a girl knowingly hits on a man when he has a girlfriend and the girlfriend finds out about it, she deserves what she gets...

All's fair in love and war, the hitting on the woman and the reciprocal assbeating that will follow.

and thats all im saying meat

if it were me hitting on his girl and not taking the hint, then id expect the very same...but im not that kind of asshole

Back