Any good .gifs from last nights main event?

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m not going to watch the whole fight because wmma but I haven’t seen any gifs from the fight, surely there were a couple of highlights worth seeing. So, where they at?

waterson-png.660589

Yea I saw that yesterday but I’m talking about the headliners, or is that the joke?

I don't think there were real worthy highlights of the fight. Didn't watch though so what would I know lol.

Yea I saw that yesterday but I’m talking about the headliners, or is that the joke?

Sorry buddeh, I thought you meant main card.

<28>

Joanna battered Waterson pretty good. It was a solid performance with some slow points in the fight. Pretty much all you need to know. I think Joanna mentioned she may have broken her foot as well.

If it's action gifs you looking for you require the @Ladder Master always 1st IN! with the Action Jackson like fight gifs & stills, this is why this is his IN ↓↓↓

ittxECh.gif

If it's action gifs you looking for you require the @Ladder Master always 1st IN! with the Action Jackson like fight gifs & stills, this is why this is his IN ↓↓↓

ittxECh.gif

Last night I was called into work, covering for someone else, and worked 9 hours on my day off and missed the entire event unfortunately.
So I did not make a single gif from the event.
When you are watching it live one can catch all fun/weird stuff that happens.

Last night I was called into work, covering for someone else, and worked 9 hours on my day off and missed the entire event unfortunately.
So I did not make a single gif from the event.
When you are watching it live one can catch all fun/weird stuff that happens.

It's all good we all got things at times, too bad we had some real good action throughout the card not too many soft spots that I could remember, I get foggy on details when I drink & smoke...

Jesus effing Christ.
Exactly why i didn't want to see this fight.
I love Michelle, but she stood no chance. She's outsized, and doesn't have the power or tools to hurt Joanna on the feet--and her grappling is solid,but not enough to pose a danger to Joanna.
I respect her heart, she took that ass whooping and smiled through it like a warrior, but there's levels to this game.
Go home and be a family woman.
3581902_0.jpg

Back