Any good bjj gyms for a reasonable price?

GreenStreet

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for a gym near me (I live in Norwood Park) if someone can help me out and tell me a good gym in bjj, but I am on a budget and can only pay $100/month and cant pay up front a full year thx

If you're talking about the Northwood Park in SoCal, I'm fairly certain that place is a haven for top notch gyms just from observing the threads on here.

Norwood park Chicago,IL?

if so go to new breed

I remember seeing one on Elm Street. Or was that Cedar street? They used to be on Maple street.

gota love how the TS assumes we know what state he lives in.

I like how he hasn't even come back here.

I think he means the country Norwood Park. They seceded from Lichtenstein in 2007, I believe.

Hello I am looking for a gym near me (I live in Norwood Park) if someone can help me out and tell me a good gym in bjj, but I am on a budget and can only pay $100/month and cant pay up front a full year thx

GS -

If you haven't had a chance yet, stop by our gym. We've got an open mat tomorrow and are always welcoming new students. I'm pretty sure you'll like the price as well too.

Feel free shoot me a message or email me at [email protected]

Mark

Your best bet is to try out a few different gyms. At your location the two closest gyms will be Newbreed and Graciebarra Chicago! Try them both out and see which one is better for you!

Back