1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Any good 1 dose multivitamins?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by danielsan4610, Oct 19, 2010.

1. danielsan4610 Blue Belt

I'm in the market for a new multivitamin (yes I have read the sticky). One thing that seems to stand out a lot with all of the premium multis is that they are usually anywhere from 3 to 6 pills a day. I don't mind taking multiple pills but when a bottle of 60 is $30 then it starts to get expensive.

Are there any good multis out there that only require a single pill a day? Is 1 pill a day enough or does your body burn through it quickly thus making multis that require more than 1 make more sense?

Thanks

2. hardheart Brown Belt

The regular GNC mens multi is good, if I recall correctly it's called out in the sticky/help threads as a good cheap multi. It's a twice a day which is easy enough, once in the morning, once when I get home from work.

Once a month they put the multi's on sale for $9.99 (via the web) and that's when I buy.