Any forums/message boards that you're part of?

The misc back then. Left the forum a long time ago

I remember watching Elliot Rodger post there, they were actually being nice to him. It's like seeing snow in the Sahara

Although their NSFW nudity subs are awesome, i left reddit because of its over sensitive nature.
i'm also on a tv and audio tech forum, as i'm trying to buy a new tv and need some nerdy advice.

An Aussie rules forum, go on Reddit too sometimes.

I was in a Metallica forum years ago, made some friends out of that, some I've met. We even had two Swedish people meet up and get married!

I used to frequent IMDB years ago. Today, Sherdog is all I need.

I acutally like to browse Stormfront once in a while as I find some of their posts funny. (Yes, I'm black. Yes it's a strange hobby).
my dad used to do similar things he said it's good to know how the enemy thinks

Today only Sherdog

Linkedin for professional reason but i barely touch it

I have a page on Deviantart that i had to open back to illustration school, but had close to zero interaction with people

Used to post in Neogaf, but got banned for life when they had hyper woke stance. Now they're returned normal, but i'm still banned

Used to post in SRK (fighting games forum) but it died badly, if you go there you will still find Admin message saying "we close for maintenance, for a week or so"... it was more than a year ago lol

Was part of a body building&fitness forum & boxing forum years ago. 2008 ish till 2010.
This is my 3rd.
Prolly last too.

Last edited:
Sherdog off shoot for jmma and nerd shit till it burnt out. nobs boxing, and looked at cdog a couple of times...twas a garbage fire
the underground back in 07/08 too hipstery, Bullshido they had a mega thread on a mcdojo kungfu school that many of my friends went to and I got a blue belt in as a tyke lol

Use to on LiveLeak forums
<mma1>

I post on Treasurenet occasionally. Usually after I find something cool when metal detecting or magnet fishing.

I used to frequent IMDB years ago. Today, Sherdog is all I need.

I acutally like to browse Stormfront once in a while as I find some of their posts funny. (Yes, I'm black. Yes it's a strange hobby).
I've only really heard about it in the warroom. What's it actually like? Full of Nazis like they say?

Used to post on Reddit, but Reddit really sucks. It's one of the worst forums on the internet imo, despite having a lot of content. The format sucks, the posts mostly suck, the mods are terrible. There was a couple history forums I used to post on too but I don't care for them anymore, Sherdog is good.

I've only really heard about it in the warroom. What's it actually like? Full of Nazis like they say?

Tbh, most unmoderated forums are teeming with racists, but that site is rather civilized. They state they need to maintain a certain standard so they avoid profanity and racial slurs (for the most part). Forum members call each other out on things like diction.

Other than that, they pretty much all agree on a set of conspiracies, i.e. Zionist overlords are trying to eradicate the white race and things like diversity, BLM, etc. are all means to an end. Most posts are things that have to do with hating black people, how violent blacks are, or how disproportionate interracial crime are, but their posts ultimately always go back to hating the Jews. Black people are a threat in terms of violence and miscegenation, but are more of the "dumb muscle" without the intelligence or strategy of the Jewish people who they deem the ultimate threat.

And of course a lot of hate for this current administration.

Reddit. But I don't post. Use it 95% at work. Menstennisforums

Sherdog
Boxing Scene Forum although I haven't posted there in awhile.

From a off topic wow forum for degenerates banned from wow forums to Sherdog.

Never been on another forum

Used to post on Reddit, but Reddit really sucks. It's one of the worst forums on the internet imo, despite having a lot of content. The format sucks, the posts mostly suck, the mods are terrible. There was a couple history forums I used to post on too but I don't care for them anymore, Sherdog is good.

I like certain aspects of Reddit but it really does suck when it comes to discourse. First of all, the demographic is too slanted toward teens and left-leaning folks. As someone who is politically neutral, I resent bias.

The nature of the site - by way of a upvote/downvote system creates a giant echo chamber and circle-jerking atmosphere where you pretty much see the same tired opinions over and over again and all dissenting opinions are downvoted and thus fall lower in visibility and exposure.

The moderators there are indeed tyrannical. It makes sense that socially awkward introverts gain a semblance of power and they go nuts! Sherdog mods seem very tame in comparison.

Reddit is good for finding information on niche topics, and of course... Pawrn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back