Any foods you simply can't stand to eat?

bananas and Black Licorice are awful... you dont like Ham? do you like chicken on a bone?

I like ham, I don't like the lunch meat ham. I like chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, chicken strips, and chicken burgers. I don't like fried chicken or chicken breast, though.

I like ham, I don't like the lunch meat ham. I like chicken thighs, rotisserie chicken, chicken strips, and chicken burgers. I don't like fried chicken or chicken breast, though.
oh. I had a friend who loved chicken but couldnt eat any on a bone because when he was little he got sick off of chicken that was on a bone.. chicken leg or something..

oh. I had a friend who loved chicken but couldnt eat any on a bone because when he was little he got sick off of chicken that was on a bone.. chicken leg or something..

I find chicken and turkey to be too dry most of the time. I have to cover it in gravy to eat it.

The only food that I cannot stand nor be able to even eat is peas. Ever since childhood if I had to eat them I would gag on them and even throw them back up. Even now if I tried to eat them I'd be gagging

Black Licorice. I've never tried Oysters and I've had a ton of opportunities, just can't bring myself to try them. Most Sushi, I've tried the basic rolls, not sure what was in them, but nothing else.

Guacamole. Yucky.

That+boy+ain+t+right+i+tell+you+hwat+_1bd81db9a7bccacffe9829cf21fb2d8e.gif

Back