Any Fighter who has potential to beat Jon Jones?

Well many thought Santos beat him - me included.

Santos (limped out) on his own from his injury (freak injury that had nothing to do with jon) while jon was carried out from the damage Santos did to him.

If jon is no longer pulsing there are plenty of fighters at 205 and HW I'd pick over him.
freak injury?
lol
my god people are so desperate.
Santos knees are destroyed. he was hospitalized after the fight 4 ligaments

he's out for an entire year and Jones couldn't even be bothered to take him down.

the fight wasn't competitive but we can always imagine

http://rds.fightmetric.com/fight/7811

Israel could move up and beat him silly right now. Jones is on the downside. Losing that twitchy speed that Israel has in spades.
Huh?
Israel doesnt even believe that.

Hes said he would need two more years to fight Jones

So a DC with 20 pounds more fat beats a Jones with 15 pounds more mass, a 3rd time?

Yes, 3rd time is the charm and fat is the secret.
DC's gonna have power of Hunt and Nelson to beat dat junkie cheat!

You don't need a HW to beat Jon. His years of dominance are over. The new age of LHW are here and they are going to replace him sooner than you think.

What did Santos do to make you think he beat Jones? Please explain.
I thought he won rounds 1, 2 and 5 by landing the more significant strikes. It was a toss up to be fair though no robbery there just a very close fight. The fact that Santos managed to beat Jones (in many peoples eyes) on an extremely damaged leg makes me think I would favor him in a rematch

Corey Anderson I believe has all the tools to beat Jones. He can grind all day and got decent power in his hands.

Reyes has plenty of potential to win since he's still undefeated. We saw with Lando Vannata when he was undefeated how difficult it was for Ferguson to put him away, giving that first loss can be more difficult. Cormier lost 3-2 to Jones when he was also undefeated.

No because Jon will never fight out of LHW, and I laugh every single day at all of you still believing he will

Sorry I don't have hope for Dominick Reyes, who should've fought Gus or Thiago first. He's young and inexperienced. He relies on his left hand for KO. Similar to Conor Mcgregor's strategy. But Jon Jones has a great chin.
Jones has a good chin but his defense is even better. He barely gets hit and I would be really surprised if he even takes damage at training. He seems extremly smart.

Santos arguably outworked him (or at least made it to a SD) with legkicks and the threat of a haymaker. And the dude was on 1 leg for 4 rounds.

I think Reyes can defy him because he is a long dude (his upper/lower body ratio is funny lol) and packs a punch.

At HW Miocic, Ngannou, JDS, etc. Anyone who lands clean. Lewis made himself a career by losing entire fights and winning them in the last few seconds.

I still think Walker is the biggest stylistic threat. Tall, athletic, can be unorthodox, takes away a lot of Jones usual range advantages and has one shot and you're done power.

Clown.

Capture.0.jpg

Jon Jones simply underestimated him. If they fight again, Jon Jones will use his full power and Santos is done for.
I don’t think Jones underestimated him, I think Jones is declining. When you think of Jones at his best, choking out Machida, fighting Rampage, and Vitor, you’re talking about 8-9 years ago. Maybe PEDs/no longer taking PEDs play a role or maybe they don’t, but IMO Jones loses soon. I scored the Jones-Santos fight for Jones, FWIW. And I dunno if Reyes is “the guy,” but somebody soon is.

I thought he won rounds 1, 2 and 5 by landing the more significant strikes. It was a toss up to be fair though no robbery there just a very close fight. The fact that Santos managed to beat Jones (in many peoples eyes) on an extremely damaged leg makes me think I would favor him in a rematch
When you say Santos managed to beat Jones thats a flat out lie. Did you even see the score cards? Jones landed more shots than Santos.

Santos never had Jones in trouble at anytime in the fight. Jones sent Santos to the hospital with two injured legs. Jones dropped Santos with a elbow. Jones was the more effective fighter by all measures in the fight. Santos did nothing but survive and that is the ONLY reason people would make false accusations that Santos won all because they hate Jones and are so desperate for him to lose.

jesus son. Steroids do make a big difference you tool. Why does jones take them. I'm waiting.
Jones would be good without the juice but with elite athletes who are close in ability its the juice that gives them the edge.\
It isnt rocket science buddy. Stop the pube chewing of joney sterones jones.
Wrong dummy. All you Jones haters say PED's is the ONLY reason for Jones success which is a blatant flat out lie.
By that dumbass logic that means every fighter that has taken PED's should have had the same success as Jones.
They hate Jones so much they hate to admit his skill and talent is why he is the best, not no damn PED's.

Wrong dummy. All you Jones haters say PED's is the ONLY reason for Jones success which is a blatant flat out lie.
By that dumbass logic that means every fighter that has taken PED's should have had the same success as Jones.
They hate Jones so much they hate to admit his skill and talent is why he is the best, not no damn PED's.

It also suggests that his opponents have been "clean". Despite the fact 6 of them have popped

Whether or not we think Jones is beatable is irrelevant. All we know is Jones does not believe that, otherwise he would not take roids, pull out of fights against flunky middleweights like Chael, and would have been a champ-champ long before Jones. Jones is probably the baddest (juiced) man to ever walk the planet, but cowardice runs thru his veins, doubt infects every molecule of his body, and every action he has taken in his UFC career lends credibility to this.

Back