Any Fighter who has potential to beat Jon Jones?

Volkan. He has got no time for games and would go straight for a KO.

No.
He cut to LHW to avoid fighting his teammate Cain Velasquez.
DC said himself he prefers HW.
He prefers it now, this nonsense is just a simple way for haters to shit on Jones. Why look to hypothetical situations to shit on a guy when he provides a lot of actual reasons?? You're ignoring DCs comments made hundreds of times over the years regarding LHW, he's old and just wants to eat now so HW is best for him at this stage of his career. As predicted you will tell me I'm wrong without providing anything of substance

Anyone who matches his reach has a decent enough chance.

Oh and if he actually finds the balls to go to HW.

Lol, highly unlikely. Weird that of all the guys with failed tests/ legal steroid use (TRT) DC has fought only Jones managed to beat. Why didn't the "special roids" help any of them?

Why haven't Cheal, Vitor, Baroni, Barnett or the countless others known to have been walking pharmacies ever held major titles or dominated their divisions for years and years? Steroids apparently being all it took for Jon to do it and all? Something just doesn't add up here....
Well, Barnett and Vitor have held major titles and were elite fighters for over a decade.

Jones and DC are so close in skill level. It's a really close fight for both. This is a game of inches and Jon has that extra chemical advantage. He failed his drug test for steroids in the rematch with DC, he failed for anti-estrogen when he was matched up with DC at UFC 200 and his testosterone levels were extremely suspicious in the first fight with DC. When both guys are so high level and are very evenly matched, it's a huge difference maker when one has nuclear piss.

0d12b8b57f3b1a7369e6ff2356dfeaae.jpg

Werdum, Ngannou, Stipe and Junior dos Santos would all beat him.
Heavy weights against a Light Heavyweight LOL. You Jones haters are hilarious.

Jones would smash every single one of them except maybe Ngannou.

Lots can if he isn't roiding. DC would easily beat him without his special roids.
By this dumb logic that means every fighter that has taken roids ( which there were many ) should have had the same success as Jones. Oh thats right, its because Jones has actual skill and talent that don't come in pill form.

I actually thought Santos beat him (on a wonky leg too) but the judges disagreed. I'd pick Santos in a rematch
What did Santos do to make you think he beat Jones? Please explain.

Jones will KO reyes or submit him with ease. I think the only one who has a chance to beat him are the HW's. No LHW will beat him at this point until he ages or gets old like how anderson silva reign was!

Lots can if he isn't roiding. DC would easily beat him without his special roids.
weird
didn't work for Rampage, Vitor, Chael, Machida, Shogun, Bonnar or even DC in their first fight

By this dumb logic that means every fighter that has taken roids ( which there were many ) should have had the same success as Jones. Oh thats right, its because Jones has actual skill and talent that don't come in pill form.
jesus son. Steroids do make a big difference you tool. Why does jones take them. I'm waiting.
Jones would be good without the juice but with elite athletes who are close in ability its the juice that gives them the edge.\
It isnt rocket science buddy. Stop the pube chewing of joney sterones jones.

Back