any fight you find

twontwon

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Too one sided you don't want to watch it again.

Cain and dos santos 2. Pretty pumped for this match, when the first one aired i was in kuwait about to come back from deployment and it was a *bust* to short for these two monsters. Watching the 2nd was great live, but i just tried to rewatch and i couldn‘t just brutal. Hopefully in this 3rd both are healthy and we get 1 and two together. ( santos has a heart like champion and cains ground control and wrist control when he had santos down was *sexy* in the sense of technique.

Any fight you found too one sided?

Also somewhere in these forums, someone said santos would win because he lost and believed he would learn more in his loss, than cain in his win. I find that unlikely, even when you win you learn a great deal.

Edit. When i fought and won, i didnt stop learning, i would go back and review what i did wrong and try to fine tune it and add more dynamics.

warren vs curran
bigfoot vs cain 1

As a big Rashad fan his loss to Machida is extremely painful to watch.

Jimy Hettes vs Nam Phan. Totally owned. Was scored 30~26 or 25 if I remember correctly.

And we all know judges rarely gives out 10-8 rounds.

shogun vs bones. (big shogun fan)

This. Just cant do it, Shogun is my hero. Still remember witnessing it live with some of my friends. Had been hyping Shogun all day to them, telling them he was going to mercy kill this young kid. They weren't even casual fans really so had no idea who Shogun was.

The looks of confusions they were giving me while Shogun was getting his shit pushed in will forever haunt me.

Back