Any experience with www.taosport.co.uk?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by risingD, Aug 5, 2010.

1. risingD

risingD Guest

2. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

What would like to know?

3. risingD

risingD Guest

reliability shipping time support in case of occurring problems

4. Tone C

Tone C Silver Belt

Right,they are a UK company and I am in the UK,they are reliable in my 3 or so times I have ordered from them,the gear is of a good quality and is reflected in the prices,they are a bit more expensive than some other UK firms but that is due to the quality of the goods they sell....shipping wise,its pretty much shipped out same or next day,customer care is good,I have never had any issues with them,nor has anyone else that I know of...goods have always turned up within the expected time frame.

5. risingD

risingD Guest

great thank you... I am from Germany so it may take a couple of days longer...
    Just want to order a pair of Clinch Gear shorts since they are the only shop in Europe that stocks Clinch Gear shorts.

Thanks again!

6. BFW

BFW Guest

I dealt with them a couple of years ago, you can order with confidence, they are a 1000% legit family owned business. Top products and service guaranteed.

7. risingD

risingD Guest

Great, thank you guys, nice to hear!

Thank you for your help!

8. Nosweat

Nosweat Blue Belt

They're good people, take an interest in their customers. Generally pretty competitive prices, though not always the latest gear or biggest variety.

Don't bother sending an e mail to the embroidery address, they don't check it. But give 'em a call.

9. fightstuff

fightstuff Green Belt

Tao used to get some of their stuff made by Fairtex. I am not sure if they are still doing this, but going off the pics they have on their site I reckon they still are.

10. risingD

risingD Guest

this shop is awesome I ordered on Monday and it was delivered here in Germany today!

11. My little Tony

My little Tony Orange Belt

how are their boxing gloves?

12. Billy no mates

Billy no mates Purple Belt

Their Progear range is top quality i bought a pair of the gloves amongst other things a few years ago and they have lasted very well .
    The service was good too there was a snafu over the size of a pair of shorts and they sent replacements before i even sent the originals back .