Any experience with tokyo five shorts?

R

risingD

Has anybody got experience with tokyo five shorts?

tok-1030-2T.jpg

I have a pair of Fu Cage short from Tokyo Five, not those ones pictured.
I really like them, they fit well, have a large area of stretch panelling and wash well, had them about 9 months now, will be getting some more in a few months.
I have Sprawl and Jaco shorts as well, but think these are the most comfortable.

I have a pair of Fu Cage short from Tokyo Five, not those ones pictured.
I really like them, they fit well, have a large area of stretch panelling and wash well, had them about 9 months now, will be getting some more in a few months.
I have Sprawl and Jaco shorts as well, but think these are the most comfortable.

thanks for the reply, whats with the material it looks like the material boxing shorts are made of? can you compare it to sprawl or jaco?

The material is different, it seems a lot more heavy duty. I agree with you, the ones in the pic seems different but I would guess they are the same as the Fu Cage shorts

Jaco is very stretchy and light, Sprawl is like a heavier version of Jaco. But this is a lot thicker.
That is probably a crappy description!

The material is different, it seems a lot more heavy duty. I agree with you, the ones in the pic seems different but I would guess they are the same as the Fu Cage shorts

Jaco is very stretchy and light, Sprawl is like a heavier version of Jaco. But this is a lot thicker.
That is probably a crappy description!

great thank you very much you really helped

No not really was thinking about getting this pair:

whitefrontkhanjifront.jpg

but I didnt go for it because of the logos again and the shorts you posted are fully embroidered however I dont really like the design.
But I think they are a pair of solid shorts .

I don't like the samurai demon on the pair I want, but <3 embroidery.

I don't think it's that douche either.

The Kyoudo shorts by Hayabusa are emroidered, and they are the love of my life. I seen some normal print Busa shorts and was all liek ew thats grosss!!1!1

I don't think it's that douche either.

The Kyoudo shorts by Hayabusa are emroidered, and they are the love of my life. I seen some normal print Busa shorts and was all liek ew thats grosss!!1!1

yea the hayabusa's are great would have liked if the new shiai shorts were embroidered though

Bought 2 pairs of TFs recently, and they are now currently my fav, after my Jacos. (I have Hayabusa, Sprawl and Venum too) But I end up wearing them more often simply because they are easier to pull on.

The elastic is stretchy like the Sprawl, but the weight is light like the Venum, making it a very comfy pair of shorts! I don't think you really need to size up given how forgiving the waistband is.

I have the Tokyo Five Fu Board short(sorry to lazy to post a pic) they're probably one of my fav fight shorts. Heavy duty material but not "heavy" and just a little bit of stretch. Havent i posted about this already? Maybe i should get some new ones..

I have the Tokyo Five Fu Board short(sorry to lazy to post a pic) they're probably one of my fav fight shorts. Heavy duty material but not "heavy" and just a little bit of stretch. Havent i posted about this already? Maybe i should get some new ones..

maybe you could post a review in the review section

Back