Any chance of a dive?

Why would I cry? A fighter I like just won via a brutal KO and a whole bunch of pansies on Sherdog are butthurt about it? I'm having a field day here

That fight was brutal to watch it was so sloppy. Having a crush on Manda does not make you any tougher though sparky.

That fight was brutal to watch it was so sloppy. Having a crush on Manda does not make you any tougher though sparky.

Hah, must be a sad existence of yours.. that one fighter you don't even know brings out such a little, insecure, bitter bitch

honestly im not one to say Fixed fight, but that shit looked like a dive. Bethe wasnt even disappointed

I suggest you watch more fights with more experienced people. Bethe was getting clipped in exchanges, was reeling before the right hand just above the ear sent her toppling, and she even caught a left hand on the way down to smashing her face on the canvas. She's not at Ric Flair level selling shots. She got unplugged.

As soft as those punches might have looked to some, that last one going down give Bethe's braids a nice little whip on the way down and looked to be the one that actually put her to sleep (along with the canvas). Nothing fake about that fall & KO.

I wouldn't call it a dive more of a face first plant, definitely not a dive.

[YT]watch?v=Fdvpm0Hp3ZA[/YT]

It's the right left combo at 26 secs that leaves Bethe out on her feet. Ronda hits a left on the temple, Bethe then starts going back and realizes she's seeing stars and then Ronda hits the shot on the neck which sends her crashing. Damage was already done

It looks like a weak punch but I dont think it was a dive women can't take punches as hard as men and she may have also had an adrenaline dump she was looking for a way out

Last edited:
It looks like a weak punch but I dont think it was a dive women can't take punches as hard as men and she may have also had an adrenaline dump she was looking for a way out

She was already wobbled before the last 2 punches, they were just the icing on the cake.

Back