Any chance of a dive?

UFC 189: Short-Camp Shortbread Mendes dived.
UFC 190: Bethe dives.
UFC 191: Who will dive?

I suggest morons like these should ask their babysitters to punch them behind the ear and see what happens.

Fight fixing allegations without any semblance of proof or reasonable suspicion should result in an automatic IP ban.

Are we on Larry King here? Lol

UFC 189: Short-Camp Shortbread Mendes dived.
UFC 190: Bethe dives.
UFC 191: Who will dive?

I suggest morons like these should ask their babysitters to punch them behind the ear and see what happens.

I never thought Mendes dived at any point, he got worked on the feet quite a bit then succumbed to it. I love the classic "make a lower tier comment about the poster being a kid because i disagree with his thread" comment. Very original, very fresh.

I didn't see much prior to the punch that dropped her. Did you?

He's talking about accumulation of damage so you have to take the entire fight, all 34 seconds of it, into account.

I think the left a few punches before the KO blow is the one that really did Bethe in. Caught her square on the button. The truth is, when you are already on wobbly legs, even the slightest blow to the temple can fuck your equlibrium up something proper. Usually when that happens, you can't tell which was is up and you fall, hard, even if you never lose consciousness. But those types of knockdowns usually look so bad, the ref generally jumps in and stops it. I remember Bader/Schaub was like this, obviously JDS/Cain 1 and many more

I think the left a few punches before the KO blow is the one that really did Bethe in. Caught her square on the button. The truth is, when you are already on wobbly legs, even the slightest blow to the temple can fuck your equlibrium up something proper. Usually when that happens, you can't tell which was is up and you fall, hard, even if you never lose consciousness. But those types of knockdowns usually look so bad, the ref generally jumps in and stops it. I remember Bader/Schaub was like this, obviously JDS/Cain 1 and many more

How dare you reply rationally and without calling me a kid or a retard or calling for my IP to be banned?

He's talking about accumulation of damage so you have to take the entire fight, all 34 seconds of it, into account.

Just like playing Street Fighter and having a sliver of health left, get KO'd by blocked leg sweep.

She hurt her with a left and the McMann knee, then finished her with a right to the temple and a left to the chin on the way down.

I've seen people fall like that before. It has nothing to do with being a "stuntman."

Yeah, its called being knocked the fuck out

1367321853364276840.gif

How dare you reply rationally and without calling me a kid or a retard or calling for my IP to be banned?

I am so sorry. It's late. Won't happen again. How's this...uhh, you smell...unpleasant? :)

I'm curious what happens if Ronda doesn't throw that last left hand was it that or the right that put her out?

I never thought Mendes dived at any point, he got worked on the feet quite a bit then succumbed to it. I love the classic "make a lower tier comment about the poster being a kid because i disagree with his thread" comment. Very original, very fresh.

when you make an original thread, I'll make an original comment. but do stick to this cliche.

The replay was hilarious as Joe keep saying "look at these huge shots landing" and it was miss after miss mostly.

1367321853364276840.gif

Hmm a push to the neck and a tap on the chin... That was Hammerfist of doom level...

She still can't punch for shit. That right looks like she tries to stop it at the end, its just odd.

I said before the fight her strength would win it for her though, Bethe has nothing and still bloodied her up a bit, she did not even do that to Shayna.

Last edited:

1367321853364276840.gif

Her punch landed just behind the ear and torqued he head to the side hard. It's a knock out sweet spot, like when Serra clipped GSP

Back