Any chance of a dive?

nahhh. that's just a whole new level of glass chin.

That did look pretty weak but punches that land where that one did can lead to pretty surprising results.

I doubt Betch is that good at selling. Rogan sucks.

It really didn't look like a dive at all, but she sure went down hard for basically being grazed.

Nope, just the mismatch that virtually everyone knew it was going into the "fight".

1.gif

honestly im not one to say Fixed fight, but that shit looked like a dive. Bethe wasnt even disappointed

bethe. i hate to say it. but if that puts you out cold you might wanna go back to accounting. my 4 year old nephew hits me harder than that.

Yeah because fighters are also A list actors who can roll their eyes back in their head and face plant without having a normally reaction, like trying to brace yourself.

Hit yourself in the temple with a hammer and come back and tell us the results.

It really didn't look like a dive at all, but she sure went down hard for basically being grazed.

Maybe this is an example of what Wanderlei Silva has been talking about recently.

Why would anyone pay bethe to take a dive?!!! She was going to get finished in the first round regardless! It was the biggest odds on fight in recent history!

No need to pay her to take a dive! She was going down either way!

First Mendes and now this. Jesus people how good of actors do you think they are?

If you watch the gifs floating about Ronda hits her in the jaw with a good right and then an even better left immediately after. Ronda actually held Bethe up at this point and hit her with another left on the temple and then Bethe stumbled backwards looking totally dazed and Ronda hit her with the right on the neck that just toppled her over.

Fight fixing allegations without any semblance of proof or reasonable suspicion should result in an automatic IP ban.

Yeah because fighters are also A list actors who can roll their eyes back in their head and face plant without having a normally reaction, like trying to brace yourself.

Hit yourself in the temple with a hammer and come back and tell us the results.

Yeah because that shitty right hand with a glove on is the equivalent of a hammer to the temple.

Fight fixing allegations should result in an automatic IP ban.

Yeah if you're a crying pussy who can't handle discussing MMA on an MMA forum.

Ronda hit her behind the ear hard with her right hand, you fucking idiots.

Back