Any BJJ or MMA schools in or near Dothan Alabama

S

Snot_Rocket

I know it's a stretch, but does anyone know of anything MMA related in or near Dothan Alabama. I have a friend that just moved there for work reasons and all he's been able to find are TMA McDojos. He boxed in the navy but really wants to try a grappling art like bjj or judo. I think he's SOL for moving to such a shitty area but I wanted to throw it out anyways to see if anyone knows anything.

Snot_Rocket said:
I know it's a stretch, but does anyone know of anything MMA related in or near Dothan Alabama. I have a friend that just moved there for work reasons and all he's been able to find are TMA McDojos. He boxed in the navy but really wants to try a grappling art like bjj or judo. I think he's SOL for moving to such a shitty area but I wanted to throw it out anyways to see if anyone knows anything.

I dont konw of anything in Dothan but there are a few around he could drive too.
Auburn has a BJJ/Judo Club
Montgomery has a BJJ Club
of course Birmingham and Atlanta have places to train but are probably too far away.

I just moved to tuscaloosa and didnt think there was anything here but there is club with 4-5 people so im sure Dothan has something simmilar

Back