Any better interview comment than “ you can kiss my WHOLE a-hole?”

I'm not saying MMA fighters should do pro-wrestling promos for post-victory interviews, but they should at least plan ahead for what they're going to say.

Dustin Poirier is now a semi-big name in MMA but has left opportunites on the table by not being good on the mic, or even preparing for it. That's the difference between promoting yourself by promoting your next fight. That's what the best talkers in MMA have always done, taking advantage of the precious moments of having a mic up to their mouths and having tens of millions of people throughout the world hearing what you have to say.

So Poirier just best McGregor for a 2nd time, and what does he say in his interview?

'Kiss my whole asshole!'

And that's why Poirier may be in the Top #3 P4P right now, but he's only getting bottom dollar for his achievements because he's a shitty promoter of himself.

The amount of you guys that are sitting there rewatching Conor fights and interviews and making threads about how much you hate him is hilarious
these people are seriously the biggest conor fans on here. they are absolutely fanatical. they are bigger anti-conor fans more than they are fans of any other fighter. they would never allow themselves to admit it , but they are captivated and entertained by him. i dont blame them he is an exciting fighter and personality whether you like him or not. i didnt like the rock or triple h as a kid but i cant deny i was entertained by them because i tuned in every week to see them get their asses kicked

Conor is exciting and entertaining. He’s an ass too. What Dustin said was as funny as anything in any post fight interview ever. The moment was perfect. Conor was bleeting like a baby sheep in pain. He was rating a bit incoherently. Dustin talks about his whole asshole. It was a most unusual—surreal UFC moment. It was hilarious.

Since we're talking about buttholes...
I think it was Michael Johnson who said, "I eat my shit-hole."

Pretty sure he means give it a full passionate snog, not just a little peck and then quickly back away. Anyone who's had a girl do this for them should understand

Jay-Z said it in 99 Problems- "You rap critics you can kiss my whole asshole"

Strange comment. Like how big is his asshole? Whose got an asshole that’s so big that someone could kiss it, and possibly NOT hit the whole thing??
Sasha Grey and Riley Reid have entered the chat.

Back