Any alcohol suggestions

I say if you are seriously training for competition you shouldn't be drinking alcohol at all....untill your post fight after party of course! :D

everclear 191 and diet sprite Drink less = less calories and I stress Drink Less!

Amstel Light, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra.......

if you're drinking alcohol, i assume you don't actually care about calories... so, just get some quality scotch

if you're drinking alcohol, i assume you don't actually care about calories... so, just get some quality scotch

Indeed.

My new favorite, though I think I'm allergic...my tongue went insane for a month after I was drinking single-malt scotches for a few weeks. Felt like I was burnt to shit...arrg

Dude if you drink any sort of drink, you're going to be in the good, if it's just for one night.

Your alcohols should be like your training: Clear, potent, able to get the job done in a short amount of time, and drank with plenty of water to avoid dehydration.

Just fucking drink. If you dont want to, you wont... If you do, you will. You dont need our help. You know whats bad and whats good.

Vodka Soda, lower cals and the soda water keeps you hydrated.

My man,..though, it really won't make you hydrated.

Vodka soda ftw.

I'm pissed that scotch has so many fucking cal's. No wonder weight not going down, eating clean except for copious amounts of alchy lol.

Vodka soda ftw.

I'm pissed that scotch has so many fucking cal's. No wonder weight not going down, eating clean except for copious amounts of alchy lol.
Thats how I feel. I watch my calories all day then nightime hits. Theres a couple mixed drinks and 10 beers. Aka 1500+ calories before i go to sleep.

this thread reminds me of one of the reasons I'm glad I'm a lightweight.
a few shots and I'm good to go.
(which is funny as hell, considering I'm 6'3'' @ 215)

Vodka soda ftw.

Yes perhapse I was a little over enthusatic (as I tend to be with the liquor). The soda will help reduce the dehydration.

I used to go for the vodka diet coke, however the caffein is still a diuretic, the carbonation leaches calcium from the bones, and the chemicals put more stress on your liver than the booze apparently.

i would go with an ultra light beer, i like stoli seven as well

Order a couple rocky mountain bear fuckers, Tequila, jack daniels and 151 rum.... theyll get ya pissed real quick

Back