Media Antonio Mckee, Sr: "Dana White is a piece of a Sh*t"

I hope Showtime and Bellator invest in marketing this kid. There’s so much potential. It would be mutually beneficial for the promotion and fighter.

so he's butthurt cause he thought he could beat the world champions but didn't get a shot so now he's gonna talk shit and hurt his sons chances of getting in the UFC

fuckin genius
Weird. Either he's too dumb to realize he could be hurting his son, or (worse) is afraid of his son surpassing him.

Then again, in the Social Media Era, most people don't seem to know when to shut up. So maybe this is just the way it is nowadays.

Great way to help your kids career there. Well done.

He can fight a bunch of bums in bellator and make some money. Or you can fight the best in UFC an make likely more money and cement your name if your as good as you think. The only big fight AM has next is a rematch or to move to LW.

Congrats on the million payday for the grand prix - better hope they keep having grand prix's at FW as hes not making that money again in Bellator.

Dana isn't going to not sign AJ McKee just because his dad called him names, if there's a slight chance of getting him they'll be all over it.

All the Dana dick riders will be pseudo offended, but he's right. UFC and Dana did him so dirty. He said something when he got signed like ten years ago about how UFC "made a mistake" signing him because he's gonna smash there contenders or something. Like generic trash talk, you know? And then Joe Silva and Dana got all asshurt and cut him after one SD loss. Just typical scumbag UFC stuff. Real OGs remember

Now his kid won a million in Bellator and is on his way to becoming the top dog in a rival promotion. Revenge is a dish best served cold
He’s not getting revenge. He obviously knows how petty Dana can be and he’s using his sons platform to what? Keep his son from ever getting into the UFC. Way to go pops. You potentially screwed your son because you’re still butthurt.

Dana isn't going to not sign AJ McKee just because his dad called him names, if there's a slight chance of getting him they'll be all over it.
Probably right but if history is to be trusted - going that route certainly doesn't help ya dealing with Dana. Dana is willing to snub Conor his cash cow over renmarks just like that. Anyway I doubt Mckie wants any part of those killers like Volk, Ortega, Zombie, Zabit, Max ........ when he can fight lesser fighters in Bellator make money n stay champ. Hopefully I am wrogn an he wants legacy as much as money an goes to UFC soon.

Probably right but if history is to be trusted - going that route certainly doesn't help ya dealing with Dana. Dana is willing to snub Conor his cash cow over renmarks just like that. Anyway I doubt Mckie wants any part of those killers like Volk, Ortega, Zombie, Zabit, Max ........ when he can fight lesser fighters in Bellator make money n stay champ. Hopefully I am wrogn an he wants legacy as much as money an goes to UFC soon.

He strikes me as someone who wants to be recognised as the best in the world, we'll see but my instinct tells me he makes the move if he keeps winning.

I don't think this will keep the kid away from UFC eventually.
Dana, as the whole promotion and members, just cares about money and that's it.
If AJ's gonna blow up and make a name for himself as one potential GOAT, being able to sell PPVs, he's gonna get signed one way or another and this whole piece of shit stuff, gonna fall in memories.
We all know how things were between Dana and Askren but still...the latter got signed even when he wasn't at his prime anymore.
At the end of the day "It's only business".

I mean, he is.

Great businessman but frugal and morally questionable.

I don't think this will keep the kid away from UFC eventually.
Dana, as the whole promotion and members, just cares about money and that's it.
If AJ's gonna blow up and make a name for himself as one potential GOAT, being able to sell PPVs, he's gonna get signed one way or another and this whole piece of shit stuff, gonna fall in memories.
We all know how things were between Dana and Askren but still...the latter got signed even when he wasn't at his prime anymore.
At the end of the day "It's only business".
How exactly does he blow up in Bellator now?? Fighting Aaron Pico or Beeb Jr at LW? Only way to "blow up" in bellator is to string like 5 or 6 title defenses together as there is just not many names - Pit Bull was buigger name than almost anyone else in Bellator and he ran thru him.

his dad is salty because he talked some shit before his ufc debut, only to debut and have a boring lackluster fight against jacob volkmann. the fight sucked ass and volkmann won a split decision. the ufc cut mckee after. he kept saying he was one of the best LW fighters in the world despite crushing cans in regional orgs. pretty sure he was 24-3 at the time but 18 or 19 wins were by decision. the dude was just boring.

How exactly does he blow up in Bellator now?? Fighting Aaron Pico or Beeb Jr at LW? Only way to "blow up" in bellator is to string like 5 or 6 title defenses together as there is just not many names - Pit Bull was buigger name than almost anyone else in Bellator and he ran thru him.

"Only way to "blow up" in bellator is to string like 5 or 6 title defenses together" this basically.
I agree with u, blowing up in Bellator sure is extremely harder then doin it in the UFC but he is young and talented, sooner or later if he keeps going, will be signed no matter what.

"Only way to "blow up" in bellator is to string like 5 or 6 title defenses together" this basically.
I agree with u, blowing up in Bellator sure is extremely harder then doin it in the UFC but he is young and talented, sooner or later if he keeps going, will be signed no matter what.
agreed. ting is it will take him 2 -3 years to do this and thats years away from fighting the elite level fighters in UFC. Rather see a elite prospect like him against the best than be champ of tomato cans an a few contenders.

and he tapped to strikes against shinya aoki. not even sure thats humanly possible, but it is.

Just like Chandler was gonna get smoked by every top 5 LW, then we saw how that went. Finished one with ease and almost finished another.
Chandler is gonna go 1-3 and then retire. Calling it now, hes already 1-1

Way to ruin your sons career jackass lol even if you hate the guy dont say it openly cause dana holds grudges and most likely wont sign him because of this.

Well judging by what he said tonight, how "he plans on holding the title for the rest of his career" I don't think he plans on ever signing with the UFC.
Can you blame him though, it's easier competition for somewhat decent money.

ufc always did this man dirty took him 12 years and 30 fights to get to the ufc ,had only 1 fight where he lost via split decision and they cut him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back