Antonio brown vs leveon bell

i have no issue with either.

Yeah, they cool. Who knows what really happened with the Brown thing, but hopefully it'll smooth over. Bell is trying to get paid before his body turns to dust, which I respect. I have an issue with the team being huge chokers, for sure.

You don't have a problem with bell posting smiley faces after they lose games without him there? Also he agreed to a contract of 14.5 mill, they didn't lower his salary. Cmon I'm all for a guy trying to get paid but he signed the contract. If he wanted more that was the time to get it.

Brown is a 30 year old soon to be declining malcontent. he's worth the risk for any contending team for sure, but the man is not a leader.

AB has turned into a locker room cancer... lol @ at that baby getting rustled over JuJu being voted team MVP.

Wahh... Going to throw a fit and be a no show all week, then be a pussy and have my agent call the coach to let him know he'll be there on Sunday.

Then show up on a stupid TV singing show? And then... hang out with James Harrison while Coach Tomlin is giving his end of the season press conference?

Yeah, he's stupid good... but he's also pretty fucking stupid.

I respect what Leveon is trying to do. Running Backs get fucked over more than almost any Pro athlete in all of the major US sports. They spend their best years earning the league min and get dumped like garbage then able to earn big money, but they're bodies are fucking toast.

At least brown didn't fuck my FF team all to hell. Fuck Bell.

Bell is just trying to get paid long term so I can understand that, AB it's unhinged. Flipping out all the time, throwing pianos out the window. Dude Facebook lived his coach after a playoff game in the locker room. Walking out on your team in what is basically a playoff week. Keep in mind this dude already has received his long term mega deal. I think AB is a top 3 receiver but he's cancer.

No problem with either. I like AB more as a person and player, but he's somewhat to blame for his current situation. Bell isn't to blame at all: he's just trying to get paid what he's worth and avoid getting screwed by his employer.

You don't have a problem with bell posting smiley faces after they lose games without him there? Also he agreed to a contract of 14.5 mill, they didn't lower his salary. Cmon I'm all for a guy trying to get paid but he signed the contract. If he wanted more that was the time to get it.

Brown is a 30 year old soon to be declining malcontent. he's worth the risk for any contending team for sure, but the man is not a leader.
Bell didn’t sign anything. They franchise tagged him and he didn’t play on it.

Bell is an idiot that has far over-valued his worth (IMO), and has put money above the well being of his team. It's not like he was making peanuts, but overall I think he's doing what he feels is right.
Brown quit on his team because of a temper tantrum. Of his own doing. I can't imagine why anyone would want him in the locker room.

These are people who live in a bubble. They've done nothing else in their lives except play a sport and garner attention, what do you expect?

Well see this year how much bell is worth in free agency.

Bell, kinda sold out his team for greed.

That shit is slimey, at least Brown out there putting in work.

There always has to be something with AB. I get both sides of the Bell situation, any athlete should get as much money as they can. However if Im one of his teammates I feel I'd have every right to be pissed because the window to win in the NFL is so small to non existent and they're probably better with Bell than Connor. The AFC was pretty open and he potentially screwed them out of their only chance.

There always has to be something with AB. I get both sides of the Bell situation, any athlete should get as much money as they can. However if Im one of his teammates I feel I'd have every right to be pissed because the window to win in the NFL is so small to non existent and they're probably better with Bell than Connor. The AFC was pretty open and he potentially screwed them out of their only chance.

Exactly.

At the end of the day legacy is what will cement your name in the record books, not how much cash you made.

I ain't hating on Bell, get yours. But shit is selfish. It ain't like the dude was playing for peanuts.

Back