Antonio Brown Leaves Midgame

Ya some others go on to kill and go on a rampage
So if he has cte shouldnt he say something about it? He shouldnt be playing at all if thats the case. Has he ever talked about it?

So if he has cte shouldnt he say something about it? He shouldnt be playing at all if thats the case. Has he ever talked about it?
I agree with you, but it’s still a hard situation
This is most people’s dream, not easy to give up

Vontae Davis reitred at halftime though... kind of like AB here.
Davis did it cause he said his body was broken down.

AB did it cause…. Who knows

Seems it was injury related and the Bucs were trying to force him to play. In that case it seems warranted. Although from his most recent statement he said he was cut and did not quit. He is also scheduled for surgery on the ankle in question and has a detached ligament and some broken bones... He may have a case.

LOL at anyone believing his story. He's a fucking idiot, but he's a smart liar. He knows how to manipulate the story and include just enough facts as well as details that can't be proven or unproven to convince some people that he's telling the truth and it wasn't his fault. Because it's NEVER his fault, right?

LOL at anyone believing his story. He's a fucking idiot, but he's a smart liar. He knows how to manipulate the story and include just enough facts as well as details that can't be proven or unproven to convince some people that he's telling the truth and it wasn't his fault. Because it's NEVER his fault, right?

Maybe you're right about the lies I have no idea. Maybe the Cowboys will shed light on if there is an injury or not. I don't think anyone is say "it's never his fault", he obviously has issues. No one is denying that, but maybe this time it actually isn't his fault? The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but for now we have to wait and see.

Injuries are dealt with all-day, every day in professional football, this isn't something out of the ordinary. To suggest that his coach was trying to "force" him, and only him, to play injured and break protocols that are followed every single day, for decades, is beyond stupid. Players are hurt every single game, never do they question a player when they say they can't play. The only surprising thing here is that anyone is willing to believe his bullshit.

That is definitely true. I'm sure there is more to the story than both sides are letting on.

If he had a vagina and openly touted pro-woke poltics he'd be named Athlete of the Year for this.

TIM211227_Athlete.CoverFINAL.jpg

Dallas Cowboys a perfect landing, the Buc;s blew it not Brown.

No one should ever believe a word that comes out of Brown's mouth. He was my favorite player for years, but he's obviously selfish to the point of self-delusion.

Injuries are dealt with all-day, every day in professional football, this isn't something out of the ordinary. To suggest that his coach was trying to "force" him, and only him, to play injured and break protocols that are followed every single day, for decades, is beyond stupid. Players are hurt every single game, never do they question a player when they say they can't play. The only surprising thing here is that anyone is willing to believe his bullshit.

You don’t think coaches press injured players to go even after they are clear that they can’t or don’t want to?

Have you ever played a team sport?

That shit starts in HS dude. Coaches will pressure players to go all the time.

I’m not saying it happened here or didn’t, but you’d have to be wildly naive to believe what you wrote.

Maybe you're right about the lies I have no idea. Maybe the Cowboys will shed light on if there is an injury or not. I don't think anyone is say "it's never his fault", he obviously has issues. No one is denying that, but maybe this time it actually isn't his fault? The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but for now we have to wait and see.

Cowboys???

AB is mental. Curious if it is CTE related or if he was always this crazy.

Either way I think it's kinda sad. Mental health is no joke in a sport like this with traumatic brain injuries. Dude needs help.
There's some interview from years back where his dad or step dad or whatever said he's been batshit crazy since he was like 12

Was his quitting in any way related to not getting his contract performance incentives?

Back