News Antonio Arroyo says Eryk Anders fight is off of UFC Vegas 14

Felder making 155 on 5 days notice really makes the rest of these guys look like unprofessional scrubs, get a damn nutritionist and cut less weight.
Both fights that got cancelled were middleweight so you would think they would match the other 2 fighters up, better than nothing.

CANCELLED 185 lbs Antônio Arroyo vs. Eryk Anders Anders Weight Cut Issues

Bummer

Anders looked pretty bad at the weigh-ins -still it sucks.

Terrible card anyway, will skip this one

How do they know they won’t make it though? I’m sure in their head they think they will make it? But obviously a lot of these guys have higher self confidence than the normal population, but then again they get punched in the face for a living. Maybe it’s a CTE thing.

How do they know they will make it?? Start fighting in the right weight class and stop cutting 50lbs. for a fight.

How do they know they will make it?? Start fighting in the right weight class and stop cutting 50lbs. for a fight.
You have a point. My point was that fighters aren’t the most rational group of guys. The mindset it takes to fight at the highest level requires some narcissism and sociopathic tendencies one would assume. Therefore I would assume failure is not at the forefront of most guys thought process.

Anders fights are usually boring anyway..

Agreed.

Yawn-inducing in victory...

tumblr_otimlyteuU1rofocqo1_400.gifv

5fb2e9c620ee24f4882516564cad133a4ed77c4e.gif

d81e03ebb06bff371e280406a3ce17f0.gif

And defeat.

ImpossibleWelllitGull-size_restricted.gif

AcademicTornCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

But seriously, we haven't seen Julian freakin' Marquez fight in like 3 years... put the damn guy in there with Arroyo tonight!

Every time a fight gets cancelled I'm always like "please be one of the WMMA fights" and it never is. :(

Back