Antonina Shevchenko looks nothing like her sister

It’s more predominant in the west.

Definitely not. There are more people in Asia in general, and it is a predominant practice there as well. It's practiced in Japan and Korea, except the surname and given name are in reverse but they still have the father/husband for the surname. Islam doesn't have the concept but it's practiced by most Muslims nonetheless.

I know siblings who look even more different

View attachment 400343

RsGvySW.jpg

Val's sister recently signed a contract with UFC and she look surprisingly attractive.
My question is , how come two sisters look so vastly different from one another?

I don't know. How come?

b3835f35fb9bb8b0b0bb9288220deab4.jpg

Looks like her to me

has alot of the same facial features

the blondes throwing you off bruh

She also has hazel eyes why valentina has dark brown eyes, valentina would have look better if she had the hazel green or blue eyes to match her pale skin

Looks like they have the same eyes, or at least pretty close.
The-sisters-Antonina-and-Valentina-Shevchenko-talk-about-fights-in-the-same-UFC-division-after-DWCS-11.jpg

Holy crap, she looks 1000x better than Valentina. LOL! Valentina drew the short straw. Damn.

Except Val looks great off her back and threw that armbar on Pena whereas Antonina looks lost.

Why would vale go to 135 again when her sister is bigger than her? Her sister should move up, val is a natural 125 pounder.

My thoughts exactly. Answer: Valentina is better.

Valentina said it herself or I wouldn't believe it.

Back