Antonina Shevchenko looks nothing like her sister

obviously siblings can look different, but if you put them side by side and I didn't know them and asked me if I thought they were siblings, I would say no chance.

She could pass as a latina, the founder of method acting was a Russian, if Antonina was an actress she could pass as latina and play a slavic, latina, greek, etc

A lot of these eastern euros love latino culture though, valentina speaks spanish and lives in peru for years and many of the best ballroom dancers and tango dancers are eastern euro
There are cerrtain similarities to be found, yes.

You guys are pretty optimistic. Yes sibling CAN look very different, but generally theyre fairly similar.
Personally I'm rather jaded so I would seriously question if the mother had been unfateful and just lied about who the father was.
It sounds horrible, but it happens, and only the last 40 years with dna has it even been possible to prove otherwise.

Wait, so they both took their mother's last name? Damn.

Actually, no. But first we're going to take a digression on Russian/Soviet naming conventions. In Russia and many of the former Soviet/Eastern Bloc countries you have a given name, a patronymic name, and a family name. For the sisters, this would be Antonina Anatolievna Shevchenko and Valentina Anatolievna Shevchenko. Antonina and Valentina are the given names and Anatolievna is the patronymic. The patronymic is derived from the name of the father, who by the way is named Anatoli. Another example, for Fedor (Fedor Vladimirovich Emelianenko), we know that his father was named Vladimir.

So we return to the family names. Their mother's maiden name is Belova, it's what she goes by on her social media. https://www.facebook.com/ellein.belova
The sisters have also referred to her by that name from time to time.

In the Shevchenko thread, he admitted that he was trolling Shevchenko fans. For some reason, no one did shit about it except delete the post. But he was a total ass-douche there as well.

You can always count on him and leto to stalk and shit up every thread where Shevchenko is mentioned.

Keskikangas was over a year ago. Antonina's most recent Muay Thai fight was this April against Claire Baxter at Lion Fight 42.
https://www.flocombat.com/results/6186067-2018-lion-fight-42/24267

Get your facts straight, and if you think the records at Awakening are complete or up to date, you're even dumber than I thought, and believe me, that's pretty dumb.

Since I have him on ignore, has he said she should retire yet? He has said the same thing about Val and Karolina.

Keskikangas was over a year ago. Antonina's most recent Muay Thai fight was this April against Claire Baxter at Lion Fight 42.
https://www.flocombat.com/results/6186067-2018-lion-fight-42/24267

Get your facts straight, and if you think the records at Awakening are complete or up to date, you're even dumber than I thought, and believe me, that's pretty dumb.

Please tell me how win over Claire Bexter is better than Keskikangas , because I don't get what is your point? My point, she is fighting mediocore fighters (with all respect for them) and people are somehow hyped because of that? Girl I mentioned 2-1, while fighting her, girl you mentioned 15-12? Is this serious? Apogeum was her last fight against fighter who came to fight without camp, 1 week notice, fought like 2-3 weeks earlier. And why is she fighting as 125 lbser, is she also undersized for 135 lbs division?

Since I have him on ignore, has he said she should retire yet? He has said the same thing about Val and Karolina.

Not yet. To be honest I have him stuck on ignore most of the time, once in a while I make the mistake of taking him off ignore at which point I'm quickly reminded of why I put him there in the first place.

They usually do.
wilson brothers
wilson-brothers-tease.png

Depends on the culture, religion, etc. Point is, a woman not taking a mans name or children having the name of the mother is not some sort of “statement” in most cases. It’s usually just a reflection of the culture that person lives in. In eastern Europe’s for example. Wedding rings are typically worn on the ring finger of the right hand not the left. Also, it makes more sense biologically for children to bearthe mothers name for reasons I’ve previously mentioned. Not sure why so man males get their ginch in a knot over this.

Of course, it depends on the culture. But saying it's a "Western thing" wasn't accurate.

Not yet. To be honest I have him stuck on ignore most of the time, once in a while I make the mistake of taking him off ignore at which point I'm quickly reminded of why I put him there in the first place.
You can also ignore facts, but it won't change reality.

Whats weird is I met a lot of Russians who look Latino, back here in LA I used to drop my girlfrined off at a Dance studio and they had a ton of Russian dancers there, doing tango and salsa, I had no clue they were Russian they had dark hair dark features with light eyes, I thought they were Latinos

I also remember that chick from Dancing with the stars was there, she was like on her 3rd season of the show, I thought she was a Latina

She is Ukrainian Karinna Smirnoff, it must be that Mongol blood that gives them that exotic look

karina-smirnoff-playboy.jpg
As a Russian who doesn't "look" Russian aside from my big muscles, I can attest to this. People say my brother and I look a lot alike however he looks typical Russian (lighter brown hair, green eyes) and I look like a "Miguel" (olive skin that gets brown in the summer with dark brown eyes) as opposed to a Misha (dats my name). My parents are from southern Siberia where there is a lot of Mongolian influence, especially my mother's home town.

We want lineage. Name passed down.
Lineage is ideally genetics . Genetic lineage is more clearly named if the child carries the mothers name. It’s not like kids without a mans name aren’t his lineage. That’s an outdated concept.

It's not like siblings always look alike. Didn't any of you take biology? Selection of genes at meiosis is completely random, for the sake of genetic variation.

Lineage is ideally genetics . Genetic lineage is more clearly named if the child carries the mothers name. It’s not like kids without a mans name aren’t his lineage. That’s an outdated concept.
Yes I understand. a man wants to pass his name on though. not that a women doesnt

Back