Anton Chigurh (No Country) vs Mike Ehrmantraut (Breaking Bad)

Lmao @ all the cans in this thread. CAnton would get 21-0'd.

Save your half-measures for elsewhere, Mike. Hope you're enjoying your view of the stream.

lol, Chigurh is the terminator. Ehrmantraut is a pensioner.

Come on, man.

What about we pick any character who hasn't already died like a chump?

Mike ftw! Thread needs a poll.

This is one of the best fantasy match ups in the Mayberry history

Anton by Rear Choke, Round 1.

Not even close.

Anton was a complete pussy.

original.jpg

He's lucky he got outa that trailer when he did, or that hoggish woman would've puffed his sorry ass.

Initially, my gut told me Anton. But my brain says Mike. Mike has had to contend with dozens of other assassins, gangsters, and people of ill repute. And that's just since he left law enforcement. Protecting a principal from cartel hitters has given Mike daily experience in staying ahead of savagery. Law enforcement experience makes him highly knowledgeable in modern TTPs.

Anton, on the other hand, makes a living out of taking out non-professionals. He's ruthless, relentless, and smart to be sure, but I don't think he has it in him to hunt down a man like Mike. Remember: Mike has SOCOM combat vets to back him up, as well as law enforcement resources. Anton would be trying to hunt a pride, as opposed to a single lion.

Me thinks that Mike doesn't even bother going on the offensive. He waits for Anton to come to him, then makes him play on Mike's court. When the actual shooting starts, Mike and his cadre cut Anton down swiftly.

Back