Antoinina Schevchenko vs Valentina Schevchenko?

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright, so if Antoinina is anything like her sister, and it appears she is, she's gonna blow right through this competition and be a top contender, which means there's a strong possibility she could face her sister for a title shot.

Has this ever happened before? Have siblings ever had to fight for a title? Or would this be a first?

When Antoinina fights hit the mute button because Valentina is annoying as fuck in her corner. Ayyyyyyyyy

They won't fight each other. But Antonina is the real deal. At least when it comes to striking. Will be interesting to see if she can transition to MMA as well as her sister has though.

They won't fight each other. But Antonina is the real deal. At least when it comes to striking. Will be interesting to see if she can transition to MMA as well as her sister has though.
Why don't you think they'd fight each other if they're in the same division?

I think Antonia would go to and stay at the 135 division if they both were in the top 2-3 together. She's taller and potentially bigger (her frame could hold mass better) than her sister.

Alright, so if Antoinina is anything like her sister, and it appears she is, she's gonna blow right through this competition and be a top contender, which means there's a strong possibility she could face her sister for a title shot.

Has this ever happened before? Have siblings ever had to fight for a title? Or would this be a first?

Valentina mauls her. Her grappling is much, much, much, much, much, much

*three hours later*

Much, much, much better.

Antonina can easily be submitted by Roxy....
Did you guys even see her Contender series fight?!?

I love Shevchenkos but I do have eyes.

Backyard champ

Valentina mauls her. Her grappling is much, much, much, much, much, much

*three hours later*

Much, much, much better.

Antonina can easily be submitted by Roxy....
Did you guys even see her Contender series fight?!?

I love Shevchenkos but I do have eyes.
I wasn't questioning who would win, just how interesting it would be if the title was fought between siblings.

A wmma thread without any pics? You guys are gay

Back