Antifa the real racist nazis attack jews in NYC

Do you care that I think Trudeau is a turd and that every single person in Canada is a fucking idiot for voting him back in?
On that we can agree. Trudeau is garbage.

You'er a vegetarian? No wonder you're so frustrated. Have a burger. You'll feel better.

In all seriousness, I agree with you. I just like trolling when it comes to the subject. All serious debate gets labeled and shut down. There is a reason they want to keep the jewish holocaust at the forefront of people's minds, while horrible events like the Armenian geonocide get no press whatsoever. Sad. I dont even try to argue with people about Israel anymore. I think any real patriot would get pissed if they googled how many Israeli soldiers were apart of the coalition to overthrow Saddam. F em. shrug.

The interesting thing is Hitler saw there was a lack of push back against the Armenian Genocide and figured he could do the same.

Those people were temporarily arrested because of:
...violating the rights of assembly
...breach of the public peace
...and assault and resistance against executory officers.

Sounds like a lot of people in America were arrested for the same reason.

Accusing people of what you, yourself is guilty of is an age old tactic. Currently employed by the radical left.
the left believes in tolerance. right wingers are hateful toward other groups. therefore, if someone from the left shows hate toward a right winger, that right-wing, racist fascist should say "thank you for treating me the way i believe in treating others." leftist hate for right-wingers amounts to tolerating right wing views.

Back