Crime Antifa Megathread

Oh I know he got punched a few times.

He didn't get hit by cement and suffer a brain hemorrhage though.

He doxxes protestors and provides lists to Proud Boys and atomwaffen to assault/ harass and then cries to the media that he his family had been doxxed.

Fuck this guy.

Fake news.

Fake injuries.

He has an arrangement with the proud boys and other groups that he will make them look good by editing out their violence and only showing antifa, even setting up ambushes.

He is just a grifter trying to make money off dimwitted folks like yourself.

Holy lol. He's doing something right when someone is triggered like this...

The typical hysterical left response... Cry and name call... but don't dare discuss the topics. You know he's on the right track when you're seeing reactions like this.

Can you post a source showing proof that he lied about the cement and brain hemorrhage?

How about can you post a source showing proof there WAS cement milkshakes? No, you can't.

Even the police said there was no proof.

Holy lol. He's doing something right when someone is triggered like this...

The typical hysterical left response... Cry and name call... but don't dare discuss the topics. You know he's on the right track when you're seeing reactions like this.

I'm neither raging nor crying, that's Andy's dept.

He just a fake news grifter, not an actual journalist.

How about can you post a source showing proof there WAS cement milkshakes? No, you can't.

Even the police said there was no proof.

No I can't, and, unlike you, I haven't made any claims about whether or not it happened or if he had a brain hemorrhage. You made the claim, now show the proof. Otherwise admit you're a pathetic sack of shit who passes your opinions off as verifiable truths.

If you have the slightest bit of integrity, you could go back and append your posts you have made to be explicitly clear - Andy has made x claim, but has shown no proof, so I don't believe it, but ultimately we don't know.

Last edited:
No I can't, and, unlike you, I haven't made any claims about whether or not it happened or if he had a brain hemorrhage. You made the claim, now show the proof. Otherwise admit you're a pathetic sack of shit who passes your opinions off as verifiable truths.

If you have the slightest bit of integrity, you could go back and append your posts you have made to be explicitly clear - Andy has made x claim, but has shown no proof, so I don't believe it, but ultimately we don't know.

The police said there was no proof.

Proud boys and patriot prayer aren’t terrorists, they don’t destroy property or intimidate people. They only beat Antifa ass, and are heroes for doing so.

antifa and BLM are the establishments street terror wing. They do intimidate regular peaceful Americans, they do assault regular Americans, they do destroy peoples private property, they do terrorize, loot, and burn.

Proud Boys are officially terrorists here in Canada... I guess not in the US yet.

Proud Boys are officially terrorists here in Canada... I guess not in the US yet.
Lol yeah that’s a joke. Name one terrorist act.

you live in a political fascist state(like here) where any group that doesn’t have the political views of the state are demonized

Can you post a source showing proof that he lied about the cement and brain hemorrhage?
for someone who claims to want some evidence you seem rather lazy when the headline confirms your bias...

The #1 form of domestic terrorism
Int he states comes from right wing groups. Per the fbi and DHS
How many people did right wing groups kill in the last year? How much destruction caused? How many street activities that terrorize fellow Americans?

this is the same FBI that refused to admit that Antifa was even real. It’s a subverted institution

How many people did right wing groups kill in the last year? How much destruction caused? How many street activities that terrorize fellow Americans?

this is the same FBI that refused to admit that Antifa was even real. It’s a subverted institution

It’s been this way for almost 2 decades. You’re talking out your ass like usual.

for someone who claims to want some evidence you seem rather lazy when the headline confirms your bias...

I'm not making any claims about whether or not I believe him. I'm simply stating that if you're going to make claims that what he is saying is false, you should have proof.

There is a world of difference between saying, this guy is shady and doesn't have proof for a lot of what he claims, and this guy is making up lies. One implies you actually know the truth via some verifiable source, the other indicates that the source you have for the claim isn't always trustworthy. If you can't make that distinction explicitly clear, you're just as much of a hack as you're claiming he is.

Have you even been in a court?

Yes. Do you understand that, for example, if a court finds someone not guilty of a crime, it doesn't necessarily mean they didn't commit the crime? Just that they didn't have proof?

I'm not making any claims about whether or not I believe him. I'm simply stating that if you're going to make claims that what he is saying is false, you should have proof.

There is a world of difference between saying, this guy is shady and doesn't have proof for a lot of what he claims, and this guy is making up lies. One implies you actually know the truth via some verifiable source, the other indicates that the source you have for the claim isn't always trustworthy. If you can't make that distinction explicitly clear, you're just as much of a hack as you're claiming he is.

Have you so much as googled "Andy ngo grifter"? If not, that's just being lazy. There's a few articles i recall reading a couple years ago about his grift and video evidence of him collaborating with far-right groups in ways that jeopardize his claims. So, be lazy or do your own research.

Have you so much as googled "Andy ngo grifter"? If not, that's just being lazy. There's a few articles i recall reading a couple years ago about his grift and video evidence of him collaborating with far-right groups in ways that jeopardize his claims. So, be lazy or do your own research.

There is some evidence of him working with far right groups. I never disputed or even asked about that. I explicitly asked if he had proof he was lying about getting a brain hemorrhage - something wet blanket claimed to know.

It’s been this way for almost 2 decades. You’re talking out your ass like usual.
The FBI has been a globalist subversive agency for longer than 2 decades. It doesn’t represent nor care about the American people. It does the bidding of the globalist establishment.

He lied about the milkshake being cement. It was just a regular milkshake.

Anyway, the guy has been exposed several times. He's just another fake news grifter.
Gimme a semi frozen cup of something. Pretty sure I can make it feel similar to cement if I smack it upside your head.

None of his stuff is "fake news" and you are just angry that some of your family and friends got arrested for it.

Back