Antifa Calls Black Police Officer "N-Word and Race Traitor" after blocking emergency driveway

Bad mouth all you want. I said antifa was an ass pimple. But don’t equate them with the kkk. Anyone who thinks antifa is the equivalent of the kkk doesn’t know much about American history or culture... The kkk RAN significant areas of this country for decades.
The KKK was the militant arm of the Democrat Party.

It's interesting to see antifa right now. But antifa isn't as effective.

I'm not surprised. With antifa, you are dealing with depraved mind individuals described in Romans 1.

This is The Ennui Mr. Truth. Behold it's manifestation in all it's glory.

Migrate towards The Nexus with peace...

Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna have to pass on that buddy.

It is not an invitation Mr. Truth. It's a path you have been taking since your genesis. There is no absconding from this, there is only the awaited reception of your wonderful essence...

And they didnt elect that pos antifa guy who says the n-word.

The whole thread is about the n-word.

I didnt meant it as liberals never elected somebody with antifa mentality.
That's an important distinction. Gavin Newsome is probably a bigger POS than Maxine Waters, if that's possible.

Is there a single dixiecrat left?

Probably not. But when you're defending antifa by arguing the contemporary relevance of the KKK because they used to lynch black people and run large parts of America, I can only assume that such realities have little-to-no meaning.

I want to start my own antifa.

Can I make my issue banksters, and use these same tactics, and get the same level of coverage?

How many members does antifa have? Can anyone answer that?

Is this 2000 people or 200,000 across this country that your talking about constantly?

I'm leaning more towards 2000, as I have seen zero evidence antifa can get more then 200 people to show up to any event.
Well, they got 500,000 to show up at the Pussy Hat March.

Is there a single dixiecrat left?

My guess is that Hilary's mentor was the last crypto-dixiecrat, died a few years back.

hqdefault.jpg

You are a good guy but you show your ignorance of American culture when you say shit like this.

How many thousands of lynchings has Antifa been responsible for?

How many US politicians and law enforcement agents were also Antifa members?

I doubt KKK has lynched anyone within the time period that antifa has been around.

Wow you're lucky that you're a liberal just like the war room mods. If you were a right winger, you would be banned in the blink of an eye
For what?

Also a lot of war room mods allow, stupid bullshit threads like about white genocide continue for pages.

If I make a thread about white priviliege or anything race related, it gets shutdown asap.

This thread is about the n-word.

My post was about the n-word.

I never said that liberals never elected a POS to office....My point was that atleast they didnt elect an n-word guy like the right wingers did recently.

Maxine is worse than nword guy. She has been voted the most corrupt politician numerous times and like you were told, she hired someone who tried to kill someone because the color of their skin.

But nword.

Except that was not an Antifa member! It was an infiltrated fascist agent working for the 1%, the Mossad and the KKK to damage the good reputation of the anarcho-communist freedom fighters known simply as Antifa.

nothing new here. racism, insults, hate, attacking people based on their political views, burning US flags etc.
the left base is a violent mob, which is pro establishment and against free speech. they don't have positive values. all their actions are driven buy hate and deep intolerance. It's a very sad development.

you can find so many material of lefties attacking pro Trump and pro America people, that I could post videos like this the whole day...

So how about to make it official? Liberals oppress different thinking people with violence and censorship.

the left base is a violent mob................So how about to make it official? Liberals oppress different thinking people with violence and censorship.
Lol why you gotta be like this? Does it feel good

The violent people probably don't even vote

Lol why you gotta be like this? Does it feel good

The violent people probably don't even vote

Because it's important to address social undesirable developments.
And no my friend, It doesn't feel good. My heart is broken. How are we living our civic gospel? <2>

Bad mouth all you want. I said antifa was an ass pimple. But don’t equate them with the kkk. Anyone who thinks antifa is the equivalent of the kkk doesn’t know much about American history or culture... The kkk RAN significant areas of this country for decades.
In 2018 the KKK means shit. Antifa, today, are the go to guys for anyone on the hard left it seems. They are far more consequential than the KKK. But their core values are obviously in line with those who lead the Democratic Party. As were the KKK’s in a historical sense.

Because it's important to address social undesirable developments.
And no my friend, It doesn't feel good. My heart is broken. How are we living our civic gospel? <2>

It is only broke because you sit around watching small numbers of violent protestors and (if your posts honestly reflect your views) decide that half.. maybe over half of the country are those goons.

Groups like antifa and other radical left wing groups suffer from selective anti racism! They claim to fight nazis and racism but constantly turn a blind eye to antisemitism that is festering among many left wing groups!

They are a bunch of thugs that get together for courage and believe they have a right to bash people.
It's the same down here in Oz. Whenever a conservative speaker is giving a talk they protest and abuse anyone attending, attack cars and property. The Labor party say nothing of course as they approve of violence, just look at some of the Unions and how vile they can be to people.

Stay woke white people, stay woke.

Nothing like having a white prison tell a minority how they should feel about racism and your place as black person.
I know right. That is f ed up on so many levels. Especially if you're supposedly anti racist

Back