AntiFa and the Black Bloc/Anarchists fed by Soros and friends

HamPhan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Sargon pushes good conversation and I think this is a great breakdown of what kind of shit Soros and others are funding and promoting while willfully destabilizing the world with their zombied sheep.

FYI, I'm not sure that most Americans understand this movement at all and, if they do, they would be more familiar with the term "anarchists" than antifa or black bloc.

A more important group than they would appear to be at first. I think that they are responsible for a lot of the supposed rioting that is done in protests over a variety of things like Greek debt repayment, environmental protests, civil rights protests, labor strikes, etc. It makes it appear as though those groups are becoming violent themselves when often times it's antifa agitators who march with the crowds and then intentionally escalate things.

FYI, I'm not sure that most Americans understand this movement at all and, if they do, they would be more familiar with the term "anarchists" than antifa or black bloc.

A more important group than they would appear to be at first. I think that they are responsible for a lot of the supposed rioting that is done in protests over a variety of things like Greek debt repayment, environmental protests, civil rights protests, labor strikes, etc. It makes it appear as though those groups are becoming violent themselves when often times it's antifa agitators who march with the crowds and then intentionally escalate things.

Agreed, and maybe I should have changed the thread title. Oh well.

Hm yeah I already met AntiFa in real life. Mostly bored, white college students in my experience.
Annoying people, not nice.

soros funds groups that want to destroy the west but protects israel from them
femen-soros-israel.png

Archbishop-Andre-Joseph-Leonard-feminist-femen2b.jpg

Cdwx9A6UUAA1Z0Y.jpg

Hm yeah I already met AntiFa in real life. Mostly bored, white college students in my experience.
Annoying people, not nice.

In this beautiful world, we have leaders and followers throughout the animal kingdom that go about their days in their roles without adversely affecting one another.

Anarchists are groupthinkers that need daddy to tell them what to do...and what they do is, riot against daddy. Freud and Nietzsche are laughing their asses off in Heck.

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

soros funds groups that want to destroy the west but protects israel from them
femen-soros-israel.png

What a shame, Israel could benefit from the fruits of multiculturism!

13330971_954267758004037_563887137555162908_n.jpg

13147333_941586449272168_250598187595993006_o.jpg

13116250_945401248890688_12558302554008602_o.jpg

11760195_798399916924156_2427530216822892336_n.jpg

their heroes are the bolsheviks - that speaks volumes about their ignorance and wickedness

their heroes are the bolsheviks - that speaks volumes about their ignorance and wickedness

I guess they still haven't figured out why Oligarchy promotes Marxist front groups and ideologies yet.

They think the elimination of private property means it belongs to the people.. haha. Really it means the elite own ALL of it.

And I don't think they realize what 'equality' means in an Oligarchy controlled communist totalitarian system.

Yeah I don't think they are aware what happened to the first wave of bolsheviks after power was established.

Yeah I don't think they are aware what happened to the first wave of bolsheviks after power was established.

It's always the same. A hostile elite class finance Marxist revolutions as a way of acquiring power for themselves by convincing enough proles that they are actually fighting 'for the people' or some utopian idea. Sort of like how Jihadis are duped by 72 virgins.

Then once the 'revolutionaries' have served their purpose they must be dispatched because they will become disillusioned and anti-Marxist when they finally realize they have been played.

Bump to point out that the rioting in Berkely (Milo speech) was instigated by anarchists. It's the classic formula--take an existing protest, infiltrate the protest in seeming support, escalate the protest to violence and give the impression that the aims of the initial protesters were to be violent.

Bump to point out that the rioting in Berkely (Milo speech) was instigated by anarchists. It's the classic formula--take an existing protest, infiltrate the protest in seeming support, escalate the protest to violence and give the impression that the aims of the initial protesters were to be violent.
I'll buy this if the Berkeley student body and faculty condemn the destruction and invite Milo back and pay for security.

Until then, no sale.

Then it's the responsibility of the initial protesters to stop or report to authorities these individuals so their actions can be halted before escalation. Not doing so implies tacit approval of the actions. If they don't represent you speak out and stop them otherwise don't complain when everyone paints you with the same brush because you continue to let them within your groups and stand idly by while they claim to speak for and represent you.

I'll buy this if the Berkeley student body and faculty condemn the destruction and invite Milo back and pay for security.

Until then, no sale.
It's not a "sell". Are you stupid? It's just what happened. Doesn't make it right or wrong or say anything about Trump or Obama, etc. Read through the thread. This is a tactic employed by a group of people and they do it all over the world, including at Berkely last night. I'm trying to help uninformed people like you to understand what you are seeing when you watch TV and notice a bunch of people with blank handkerchiefs, black backpacks and Molotov cocktails (things not ever union worker or college student has) attacking police in a semi-organized fashion. If you don't want to know what's going on, fine.

It's not a "sell". Are you stupid? It's just what happened. Doesn't make it right or wrong or say anything about Trump or Obama, etc. Read through the thread. This is a tactic employed by a group of people and they do it all over the world, including at Berkely last night. I'm trying to help uninformed people like you to understand what you are seeing when you watch TV and notice a bunch of people with blank handkerchiefs, black backpacks and Molotov cocktails (things not ever union worker or college student has) attacking police in a semi-organized fashion. If you don't want to know what's going on, fine.
"Are you stupid?" The go to argument for idiots and morons everywhere. Nice.

Now that that's out of the way.

In your little rant you missed the obvious. It doesn't matter if the legit protesters had no hand in creating the chaos. It doesn't even matter if they're against it. If they sit back in silence and contentment then that's the same as approval.

I'm not saying you're trying to sell me a load of bull. I know you're not. What I'm telling you is if the protest co coordinators, students and staff are happy with the outcome, then they're just as shit human beings as the people causing the havoc.

Why? Because this same scenario has played out over and over again yet they went ahead with their anti free speech demonstration anyways. They knew shit was going to go down, but didn't care. Hell, the cops were asked to stay put of it. They took no precautions. Ffs Berkeley put the onus on protecting Milo on the students who invited him, instead of ensuring a secure facility.

They supported the rioters through negligence and refusal to be proactive in the face of predictable and unavoidable events.

Back