Elections Anti-war Bernie vs. warhawk Trump

Trump had everytyhing he needed to start a war with Iran 6 months ago but didn't. He coulda started a war with his speech days ago. He knows hed win the reelection even if he did

he will win in 2020 and he will not start a war with iran or anyone else. how much you wanna be this will be the case?

You should tell that to all the Trump supporters in here that have been cheering on war and how we will stomp Iran for the last few days.

Seems like you guys have two camps in the Republican party. The Rand Paul/Mike Lee camp, and the Lindsey Graham, and Mitch McConnell wing.

You guys should have a cage fight to decide who gets to tell Trump what to do.

Voted for Obama over the war hawk McCain. Voted for Hillary over the warhawk Trump.

What was his vote on Iraq again?

Youre already a cult member lol. On other topics you're usually one of the first people to call something like it is. Youll entertain conspiracies and question what were all being told or shown. But when it comes to Bernie all that goes out the window. You go full blown keyboard warrior troll mode.

You should tell that to all the Trump supporters in here that have been cheering on war and how we will stomp Iran for the last few days.

Seems like you guys have two camps in the Republican party. The Rand Paul/Mike Lee camp, and the Lindsey Graham, and Mitch McConnell wing.

You guys should have a cage fight to decide who gets to tell Trump what to do.

How much you wanna bet Trump will not start a war with Iran when he wins in 2020? He killed Suleimani because they been interfering in Iraq for years, not because he wanted to start a war with them. Hes aleady had all the reasons he needed to start the war. You think he's not because it'll ruin his chance of election. I say he's posturing for Israel, but realizes a war with Iran will be like his equivalent of Bush's war with Iraq.

Youre already a cult member lol. On other topics you're usually one of the first people to call something like it is. Youll entertain conspiracies and question what were all being told or shown. But when it comes to Bernie all that goes out the window. You go full blown keyboard warrior troll mode.

Hey, believe me or don't, but I have done more research into Bernie's voting history, and campaign donations, than any other politician by leaps and bounds.

And I'm telling you, he is different.

Voted for Obama over the war hawk McCain. Voted for Hillary over the warhawk Trump.

What was his vote on Iraq again?

wait a second.....Hillary was the dove and trump the Warhawk?

trump is still negotiating with the taliban to get us out of Afghanistan, is attempting diplomacy with North Korea, still wants us out of the Middle East.

I’m pissed bc trump bumbled his way into what may become an active military campaign against Iran. Dumbest move trump has made to date.

If this is all that comes of it, I’d be elated. If a war starts before the election, I’m not voting for him. I’m voting for the bernie or tulsi or yang. And if they aren’t the democratic Candidate, I’m voting for Jesus Christ. Perhaps the messiah isn’t Coming back until he wins a free democratic election.

How much you wanna bet Trump will not start a war with Iran when he wins in 2020?

Well he would have to win first, which isn't going to happen.

Ask me again if he wins.

Don't know why you think I would bet on something, I don't think will happen.

Well he would have to win first, which isn't going to happen.

Ask me again if he wins.

Don't know why you think I would bet on something, I don't think will happen.

Yo're fooling yourself if you don't think he'll win. Even most people who hate him think he'll win. Everyone who voted for him in 2016 will vote for him and that's all he needs.

wait a second.....Hillary was the dove and trump the Warhawk?

trump is still negotiating with the taliban to get us out of Afghanistan, is attempting diplomacy with North Korea, still wants us out of the Middle East.

I’m pissed bc trump bumbled his way into what may become an active military campaign against Iran. Dumbest move trump has made to date.

If this is all that comes of it, I’d be elated. If a war starts before the election, I’m not voting for him. I’m voting for the bernie or tulsi or yang. And if they aren’t the democratic Candidate, I’m voting for Jesus Christ. Perhaps the messiah isn’t Coming back until he wins a free democratic election.

Hillary was a warhawk, and Trump was a warhawk.

Why do you believe that Trump is actually trying to bring our troops out of Afghanistan when he just threatened to commit another war crime, and kill 20 million people in Afghanistan to win that war for good, or when he has announced twice we are withdrawing from Syria, and are still there.

Brah, you are being played.

Like I said, he appointed the former CEO of Boeing to head the Pentagon, appointed the CEO of Raytheon as secretary of defense.

At what point do you stop believing anything he says?

Yo're fooling yourself if you don't think he'll win. Even most people who hate him think he'll win. Everyone who voted for him in 2016 will vote for him and that's all he needs.

Did the pep talk you just gave yourself work?

The collective autistic scream from the Trumpbots is going to be beautiful.

Let's see some pro-2nd supporters storm the stage at a Trump rally demanding he answer for his red flag laws demand, and have them removed. Tell me how those political optics play out.

I watched Trump stand in front of a room full of card carrying Republicans, on national TV, and accuse Bush of lying us into Iraq right to Jebs face. My guess is that Trump would tell those 2nd Amendment supporters to "shue! scram!" to the sound of thunderous applause. He would then explain, defend, and double down on those red flag laws. And hos cult like supporters wouldn't care.

What Bernie should have done is tells those girls "Hey! I paid for this microphone. If you want to play with a microphone so bad neet me in the back after the rally. Now get off my stage thots!". Had ge done that he would probably be president today.

I watched Trump stand in front of a room full of card carrying Republicans, on national TV, and accuse Bush of lying us into Iraq right to Jebs face. My guess is that Trump would tell those 2nd Amendment supporters to "shue! scram!" to the sound of thunderous applause. He would then explain, defend, and double down on those red flag laws. And hos cult like supporters wouldn't care.

What Bernie should have done is tells those girls "Hey! I paid for this microphone. If you want to play with a microphone so bad neet me in the back after the rally. Now get off my stage thots!". Had ge done that he would probably be president today.

If Trump did that, he would lose half his support tomorrow.

You following what is going on in Virginia?

I keep saying it. Don't play with people's guns. They will fucking shoot you.

If Trump did that, he would lose half his support tomorrow.

You following what is going on in Virginia?

I keep saying it. Don't play with people's guns. They will fucking shoot you.

Do you really think Bernie is more pro gun than Trump?

Do you really think Bernie is more pro gun than Trump?

I think Bernie understands that it is a losing issue, and also understands the US Constitution, which I honestly can't say about Trump, as Mr. Paul has pointed out.

Your boy lied to you over and over, and you cuck out everyday while you continue to support him.

Tell me more about how Bernie should have thrown two black women off the stage, when he was courting the black vote.

You know that:
1) I don't like Trump
2) I didn't vote for Trump

...right?

A vote for Trump, is a vote for war with Iran when he isn't facing re-election.
I don't think Trump wants WAR but the real risk in him being blackmailed and manipulated to wage war, to make his qestionable business dealings and impeachment issues go away.

Back