Elections Anti-war Bernie vs. warhawk Trump

The only people who are low enough to actually put up with Trump are neocon nutcases who want war. All the ethical administration officials are gone. It'll get worse if somehow Trump gets re elected.

Worse than the former CEO of Raytheon, and Boeing?

Satan?

Your boy.

LOL

Your boy lied to you over and over, and you cuck out everyday while you continue to support him.

Tell me more about how Bernie should have thrown two black women off the stage, when he was courting the black vote.

Trump campaign steps up attacks on Sanders

The Trump campaign is stepping up its attacks on Bernie Sanders, a reflection of the Independent Vermont senator's momentum in the race for the Democratic nomination and his sharp criticism of a U.S. military strike against an Iran official that has provoked turmoil in the Middle East.

At a campaign rally in Toledo, Ohio, on Thursday night, Trump singled out Sanders for criticizing the strike that resulted in the death of Gen. Qassem Soleimani. A separate Trump campaign statement warned that Sanders "can't be trusted to defend American lives" as commander in chief.

Both Trump and Sanders have campaigned on the promise to end U.S. involvement in military conflicts in the Middle East, but escalating tensions in Iran have complicated the president's message on that front.

At the moment, Trump and Sanders are going toe-to-toe over Iran, as the Vermont senator has sought to cast himself as the most stridently anti-war Democrat in the race and a leading critic of the administration's decision to take out the Iranian general.

The debate is particularly salient because both Trump and Sanders have fashioned themselves as skeptics of military interventionism. Trump has hammered the GOP establishment over the U.S.-led war in Iraq, and Sanders has pummeled Biden over his vote to authorize that military action.

Sanders and Khanna released new legislation this week to limit Trump's options on Iran while blasting the lawmakers who voted to authorize a $738 billion military budget that "places no restrictions on the president from starting an unauthorized war with Iran."

"We know that it will ultimately be the children of working-class families who will have to fight and die in a new Middle East conflict, not the children of the billionaire class," Sanders and Khanna said in a joint statement. "At a time when we face the urgent need to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, to build the housing we desperately need, and to address the existential crisis of climate change, we as a nation, must get our priorities right."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/477776-trump-campaign-steps-up-attacks-on-sanders?amp

Watch me predict the future. I am amazing, just watch.

Trumpbots will come in here and want to discuss anything but Iran. They will try and attack Bernie in any other way, and change the subject, because they know this isn't even 2-D chess, nor checkers.

Donald Trump ceded the non-interventionist ground to Bernie, and it will cost him re-election in 2020.

I am honestly wondering if Trump is trying to lose.

We haven't forgotten the disaster of Iraq. We haven't forgotten that everyone keeps promising to bring our troops home, and does the opposite. There is a political cost to exposing yourself as a bold faced liar.

Maybe not a cost to Trump through his cult, but the Trump cult is only a part of the 47% of the voting public that elected Trump. If 2% of those voters abandon him, he has already lost.

Discuss......​

TS, you're sounding a bit like a Bernie Cultist in the making with how much hope and faith youre putting into him. You believe Bernie is an outsider who will come into Washington and shake things up? Doesnt that sound familier?

Im not sure why you expect Bernie to have the fortitude, strength, and desire to stand up to the MIC, the Intelligence Comm, corporate America, Silicon Valley, the fossil fuel industry, the media, foreign governments, the UN, terrorists, the health industry, and more even though he couldn't stand up to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.

TS, you're sounding a bit like a Bernie Cultist in the making with how much hope and faith youre putting into him. You believe Bernie is an outsider who will come into Washington and shake things up? Doesnt that sound familier?

Im not sure why you expect Bernie to have the fortitude, strength, and desire to stand up to the MIC, the Intelligence Comm, corporate America, Silicon Valley, the fossil fuel industry, the media, foreign governments, the UN, terrorists, the health industry, and more even though he couldn't stand up to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.

The 30 year voting history, as opposed to empty words from a man with no history is the difference.

Your boy lied to you over and over, and you cuck out everyday while you continue to support him.

Tell me more about how Bernie should have thrown two black women off the stage, when he was courting the black vote.

Integrity, self respect, maintaining order, political optics, considering his own supporters and those who came to hear him speak. Pick any one of those.

Bernie can't control his own rallies, so of course he'll get cucked by terrorists.

Trump has thus far been the most anti-war president with the fewest conflicts that we've had since Carter, who was completely weak and got walked all over by, you guessed it, Iran. You realize our last president won reelection a year after killing the leadership of Libya, right? How many people do you think are voting for foreign policy over domestic?

Integrity, self respect, maintaining order, political optics, considering his own supporters and those who came to hear him speak. Pick any one of those.

Integrity? You actually want to compare Bernie's integrity to Trump's?

Lol, ok. Say hello to president Sanders.

Self respect? Well he didn't marry a Slovanien hooker, so one up on Trump there.

Maintaining order? Yeah, no Bernie isn't going to do that. He understands that democracy is messy, but unlike the CFR he doesn't see that as a problem that needs to be remedied by getting rid of democracy.

Political optics? I know you wanted him to pander to white nationalist instead of the black vote, but he isn't running in the Republican primary.

Supporters? Subscribe to pewtiepie.....bang, bang, bang! Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor.

.You realize our last president won reelection a year after killing the leadership of Libya, right? How many people do you think are voting for foreign policy over domestic?

Bernie himself voted for our last president a year after having Qhadaffi drug through the streets. Then 5 yrs later he voted for Hillary lol. He even broke the hearts of millions by going on national tv and telling his supporters to vote for her.

I don't think the USA will change its entire foreign policy under Sanders. At least with Trump you will have a stricter immigration policy and a stronger binding to patriotism, which could lead this nation to a more reasonable foreign policy one day. In my opinion "America First" is the right approach, but its implementation leaves much to be desired.

Trump isn't a war hawk.

Wasteland.

He sure is acting like one, he made the former CEO of Boeing the chief of the Pentagon, named the former CEO of Raytheon the Secretary of Defense. Committed a act of war against Iran. Is refusing to pull our troops out of Iraq.

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

Trump handed Bernie the W by declaring war against Iran

Completely unhinged moron doesn’t realize how unpopular war is. This isn’t 2001, 2002, 2003 post-9/11 this is 17 years and $5 trillion in wasted money on endless war

Thanks Trump you fucking lunatic. Hope it pleased your Saudi and Israeli buddies

Bernie, huh?

Didn't he get cowed onstage by a couple of women? He will be paralyzed by the MIC and their influence.
Would you prefer he spread eagle like Trump does for the Saudis?

Bernie himself voted for our last president a year after having Qhadaffi drug through the streets. Then 5 yrs later he voted for Hillary lol. He even broke the hearts of millions by going on national tv and telling his supporters to vote for her.

Voted for Obama over the war hawk McCain. Voted for Hillary over the warhawk Trump.

What was his vote on Iraq again?

Integrity? You actually want to compare Bernie's integrity to Trump's?

Lol, ok. Say hello to president Sanders.

Self respect? Well he didn't marry a Slovanien hooker, so one up on Trump there.

I wasnt comparing the two. I was trying to show you that you're going down the same cult road Trump supporters went down. Cheerleading, constant defense, putting all your faith into him, setting enormous expectations, ignoring obvious red flags, ignoring history, and pushing narratives is how people become cult followers of someone. You're doing all of that.

But if you want to compare the two I definitely believe Trump has the integrity and self respect to not let someone bully him out of hiw own microphone at his own rally.

Political optics? I know you wanted him to pander to white nationalist instead of the black vote, but he isn't running in the Republican primary.

Do you really believe I wanted Bernie to pander to white nationalists or do you just like to say stupid shit for fun?

Supporters? Subscribe to pewtiepie.....bang, bang, bang! Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor.

I don't even know what any of that is

He should have. Why should people who behave like that be treated with any respect?

I wasnt comparing the two. I was trying to show you that you're going down the same cult road Trump supporters went down. Cheerleading, constant defense, putting all your faith into him, setting enormous expectations, ignoring obvious red flags, ignoring history, and pushing narratives is how people become cult followers of someone. You're doing all of that.

But if you want to compare the two I definitely believe Trump has the integrity and self respect to not let someone bully him out of hiw own microphone at his own rally.

Do you really believe I wanted Bernie to pander to white nationalists or do you just like to say stupid shit for fun?

I don't even know what any of that is

This is how strong of a candidate Bernie is.

You have to go back to 2015, and play games to find something to criticize him over.

He isn't courting white nationalist. He is courting the black vote. I don't know why this is hard for you to understand.

Let's see some pro-2nd supporters storm the stage at a Trump rally demanding he answer for his red flag laws demand, and have them removed. Tell me how those political optics play out.

He sure is acting like one, he made the former CEO of Boeing the chief of the Pentagon, named the former CEO of Raytheon the Secretary of Defense. Committed a act of war against Iran. Is refusing to pull our troops out of Iraq.

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

Trump had everytyhing he needed to start a war with Iran 6 months ago but didn't. He coulda started a war with his speech days ago. He knows hed win the reelection even if he did

he will win in 2020 and he will not start a war with iran or anyone else. how much you wanna be this will be the case?

Back