anti-racists topple "Silent Sam" confederate statue at UNC campus

My point? People who complain about "muh 400 years" past while doing nothing about the present are hypocrites. And you always seem to have some metaphor to conflate your strawmen with, interesting combo..
So Americans who complain about confederate statues should travel to Mozambique and end slavery before attempting to remove the statues in the United States? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Parents should take on the Mexican cartels before they try to stop drugs in schools as well, I guess? Or be hypocrites!

Laws should only apply if we like them
I'm pretty sure being terrorists and traitors to the United States, and murdering American military members, is a worse crime than knocking down a statue.

Stop the cockamamie excuses. Just embrace the scumbaggery, and people will have more respect.

So Americans who complain about confederate statues should travel to Mozambique and end slavery before attempting to remove the statues in the United States? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Parents should take on the Mexican cartels before they try to stop drugs in schools as well, I guess? Or be hypocrites!
Lol you think illegally destroying a statue from hundreds of years ago is anywhere in the same league as literally freeing humans from chains? I thought your metaphors were better than that.

1534832447155.jpg

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

When soy boys attack.

Looks like they have enough protein intake to knock down your precious statues all the time, while you cucks whine in impotent rage on message boards about they're Antifa super solders or some crap.

Lol you think illegally destroying a statue from hundreds of years ago is anywhere in the same league as literally freeing humans from chains? I thought your metaphors were better than that.

Holy shit you guys are slllllloooooowwwwww.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone here protest the toppling of Saddam Hussein’s statue for the sake of historical preservation?

Just out of curiosity, did anyone here protest the toppling of Saddam Hussein’s statue for the sake of historical preservation?

But that's not muh heritage! My Great-Great Grand Pappy Forrest Tecumseh Beauregard Longstreet IV fought in that war with great honor! So plantation owners could continue to enslave people and force those negros....I mean states' rights! The war of northern aggression! I can't read books so how else am I supposed to learn about the past unless them there statues stay there?

I don't have a problem with them being removed, but it should be done legally and preserve the statue, so it can be in a museum. It is part of history.

These kids remind me of the misguided ISIS youth who destroy monuments of the old Syrian monuments and what not. They are so butt hurt with life that they have to get enraged by something like a statue to vent their frustration. Nothing but rage and hate in them.

And before some liberal who loves Muslims tells me it is not the same, you are just biased. The cultures that had history destroyed by ISIS were indeed racist, slave owning people, who were some of the most violent, war-faring cultures in history. In fact, there is still slavery going on in that area of the world. So there.

Just look at the picture, it is full of lols. Some clearly out of shape, angry ginger. A super scrawny black kid with giant glasses. Fat guy with the hat, with a smile like he about to get a twinkie. Terribly homely woman with terrible fashion. Fat woman behind her. Overly ecstatic guy behind them, with the face like he is cumming for the first time in years. Super manlet black guy next to them. I for one am shocked! If the stock market falls in the next few years, it will be interesting to see what these easily rustled millennials will do when their parents can't afford paying their rents anymore, when their 401k tumbles.

1534832447155.jpg

I think 2nd place trophies or statues are a bad message to send to college students.
YOu don't see any Nazi statues around Germany, because Germany does not idolize losers.
This everyone gets a trophy culture is going to be America's downfall.
I am glad those students did not want trophies for losers.

I don't have a problem with them being removed, but it should be done legally and preserve the statue, so it can be in a museum. It is part of history.

These kids remind me of the misguided ISIS youth who destroy monuments of the old Syrian monuments and what not. They are so butt hurt with life that they have to get enraged by something like a statue to vent their frustration. Nothing but rage and hate in them.

And before some liberal who loves Muslims tells me it is not the same, you are just biased. The cultures that had history destroyed by ISIS were indeed racist, slave owning people, who were some of the most violent, war-faring cultures in history. In fact, there is still slavery going on in that area of the world. So there.

Yeah...it's not the same. Destroying Roman theaters in Palmyra is not the same as destroying 20th century KKK propaganda.

But sure, stick it in a museum if you want to preserve it for posterity. Hicks can't read so well, and I guess they need to learn what happens when they ride up in their little dingy, firing their bb guns, at the civilized parts of the U.S.

I think 2nd place trophies or statues are a bad message to send to college students.
YOu don't see any Nazi statues around Germany, because Germany does not idolize losers.
This everyone gets a trophy culture is going to be America's downfall.
I am glad those students did not want trophies for losers.
No, participation trophies are only bad when some liberal's 6 year old gets one in soccer.

Some good ol' boy who got his ass kicked in war getting a giant eye sore of a statue is totally different.

Close, but wrong. It doesn't make me respect anything, but especially not the people who throw tantrums and destroy property and get away with it. A dangerous precedent is being set in our society. I'm not sure we all see it happening.

What precedent is that?

Yeah...it's not the same. Destroying Roman theaters in Palmyra is not the same as destroying 20th century KKK propaganda.

But sure, stick it in a museum if you want to preserve it for posterity. Hicks can't read so well, and I guess they need to learn what happens when they ride up in their little dingy, firing their bb guns, at the civilized parts of the U.S.

They are both equally important parts of history. How are they any different than statues of Roman's who enslaved half the world? There are lots of people who are very liberal (and conservative) who simply enjoy visiting stuff like Gettysburg and other battle fields, civil war museums, etc... it is called being interested in history. It is best to learn from history, rather than tear it down.

You do you. But at the same time, you are putting yourself on the same level of the stupid, mob forming hicks you seem to despise. Just look at the people in the photos lol, probably some liberal arts study kids, who have no direction in life, but to tear stuff down. Mentally stable people do not do that type of stuff.

What precedent is that?
That people will call bullshit on hateful political propaganda, and make things inconvenient for people who want to believe that garbage.

That destructive tantrums are OK.

yup. People are becoming more and more normalized to this type of activity. That's why I said it will be interesting to see what happens when they face a real problem, like the stock market falling, etc. They will be very well adjusted, when they can't buy their latte's with the money they get from working at starbucks and uber eats.

Last edited:
Fuck that statue.

And fuck your entire bloodline if you are bitter or butt hurt about it coming down.

Carr’s lengthy address made clear the symbolism of the statue. First, he credited Confederate soldiers with saving “the very life of the Anglo Saxon race in the South,” adding, “to-day, as a consequence the purest strain of the Anglo Saxon is to be found in the 13 Southern States — Praise God.”
'"I horse-whipped a negro wench until her skirts hung in shreds, because upon the streets of this quiet village she had publicly insulted and maligned a Southern lady, and then rushed for protection to these University buildings where was stationed a garrison of 100 Federal soldiers. I performed the pleasing duty in the immediate presence of the entire garrison, and for thirty nights afterwards slept with a double-barrel shot gun under my head"

Back