anti-racists topple "Silent Sam" confederate statue at UNC campus

The destruction of monuments by the far left is a sad thing. This statue was put up in part to honor the UNC students who put down their books, fought and some who died defending their state in the civil war. This shows a complete lack of respect and honor for those that came before them.

This type of destruction by the far left is not an encouraging sign of where our society is heading.
while I don't agree with these fools breaking the law, fuck that statue & fuck the Confederacy.

this goes beyond partisan politics - you do NOT honor traitors.

The destruction of monuments by the far left is a sad thing. This statue was put up in part to honor the UNC students who put down their books, fought and some who died defending their state in the civil war. This shows a complete lack of respect and honor for those that came before them.

This type of destruction by the far left is not an encouraging sign of where our society is heading.

Wahh , why can't respect people who had such little respect for other people they wanted them enslaved! It's not fair!

Its a good thing whites were the first to outlaw slavery. Too bad africa hasnt caught up in the last couple hundred years, theyll come along one of these centuries <45><45><45>
Bu bu but Africa! means I should be able to keep my racist traitor statues!

<{outtahere}>

while I don't agree with these fools breaking the law, fuck that statue & fuck the Confederacy.

give england back its 13 colonies.

traitor.

Is Forrest still up?

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

how many hookworms did the people who made this have in their brain?

Bu bu but Africa! means I should be able to keep my racist traitor statues!

<{outtahere}>
it means you probably shouldnt be bitching about a statue allegedly representing slavery, when black people have more slaves today than ever existed in America. But we know you dont give a shit about your "bros" if you arent leveraging it against whitey somehow. <{outtahere}>

it means you probably shouldnt be bitching about a statue allegedly representing slavery, when black people have more slaves today than ever existed in America. But we know you dont give a shit about your "bros" if you arent leveraging it against whitey somehow. <{outtahere}>

The United States is a country in North America, not Africa.

Because people in Africa today have slaves doesn't mean we should celebrate slavers in U.S. history.

The south never handled that ass whooping like men.

I mean, running around after it, putting bed sheets on your fucking head? loooool

Durrr cause of something someone does in Africa we should worship racism in america duuurr

The statue honored the young men who fought for the state of North Carolina and the Confederacy. Put up by "Daughters of the Confederacy" whose fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and cousins fought and some died defending their state. That's how people saw it. Go visit some Confederate museums and educate yourself.

The statue honored the young men who fought for the state of North Carolina and the Confederacy. Put up by "Daughters of the Confederacy" whose fathers, grandfathers, uncles, and cousins fought and some died defending their state. That's how people saw it. Go visit some Confederate museums and educate yourself.
Jesus loved slavery<{1-1}>

in 1860 there were only 30 million people in the entire U.S.
Whats your point? I said theres more people enslaved today by black people than were ever enslaved at once in the US. In 1860 theres 4 million slaves in USA. How is that not less than over 15 million slaves existing in Africa today?

Back