anti-racists topple "Silent Sam" confederate statue at UNC campus

This kind of stuff is why Trump won.

The far left does not get it.
Yes they do.

They tell you guys you smell. In response, you roll around in dog shit, then claim "you made me do this! This is why Trump won!"

larry-beyince-dragonfly-jonez-you-cant-be-anti-participation-trophies-and-19638841.png

Yes they do.

They tell you guys you smell. In response, you roll around in dog shit, then claim "you made me do this! This is why Trump won!"
<36>

If you insist, I was trying to give you some credit, but you're right. Your statement was pretty clearly BS.
Okay, Seano.
*pity pat on the head*

Now I leave you to another oppressed white people thread

Wow, the statues a racist now? What did he say that hurt you, you poor sensitive little creature?
Duurr duur duuur.

Your posts read like an autistic person drank a bottle of moonshine right before he plowed his sister.

Your post reads like an autistic person drank a bottle of moonshine right before he plows his sister.

Can't make comments like that when you're username is retarded as fuck tbh.

I don't agree with any statue for certain people, but taking criminal action is not defendable in any form. Do the protesting you wanna do, write your politicians, whatever, but once you start breaking the law you are an even worse problem.
Sorry sweetie, but when African Americans protested jim crow laws in the south they were breaking the law.

The more you know. ;)

How will people in Syria learn about ISIS unless they make statues of them! Our history!

The destruction of monuments by the far left is a sad thing. This statue was put up in part to honor the UNC students who put down their books, fought and some who died defending their state in the civil war. This shows a complete lack of respect and honor for those that came before them.

This type of destruction by the far left is not an encouraging sign of where our society is heading.

Sorry sweetie, but when African Americans protested jim crow laws in the south they were breaking the law.

The more you know. ;)
Its a good thing whites were the first to outlaw slavery. Too bad africa hasnt caught up in the last couple hundred years, theyll come along one of these centuries <45><45><45>

Back