Anti-Domestic Violence Protest To Take Place At UFC 191

If they announce Fedor is signed I wil go down there to the protest and stone cold stun a few of them

If they announce Fedor is signed I wil go down there to the protest and stone cold stun a few of them

im sure we wont hear anything about fedor until he fulfilled his bellator fanfest commitments so after the 18th

im sure we wont hear anything about fedor until he fulfilled his bellator fanfest commitments so after the 18th

Fk it ill go anyways. I am in the mood to stun some fools!

Sounds like no one has told these protesters twice.

Wow, hadn't heard about this rumble shit. He just can't help himself, can he? Why rock the boat?

I'm cool with them protesting. If you hit your wife/GF, you're a dumbass. If the situation has escalated to the point where violence crosses ones mind, just leave. Book a suite at the Marriott or something, at least until she has calmed down, or has vacated your property, assuming it's your place. No man should suffer the humiliation of being dragged out of his home in cuffs by the cops.

Maybe the wife/GF should stop herself from escalating things as well and leave. Isn't it extremely sexist to place all this burden on men? It's 2015 already. Not 1815.

Not surprised after that beating Chambers took.

If we dont assume innocence in the absence of proof of guilt it would be ridiculously easy to make false charges. Our justice system was built on this principle, and it is part of almost every code of law ever.

The attitude towards women on this forum shows how much it permeates the culture of MMA. HBO showed statistics where MMA fighters are much more likely than NFL players and the general population to have committed domestic abuse.

Is this what you are referring to?

[YT]FgpdU_uPO34[/YT]

There was supposed to be a big protest outside a circus I took my daughter to last week. There was a whole 3 people outside. I almost felt sorry for the smelly hippies. The point of the story is that unless its hot topless PETA protesters no one cares.

Yeah because a protest is going to stop scumbags from hitting women.

Maybe the wife/GF should stop herself from escalating things as well and leave. Isn't it extremely sexist to place all this burden on men? It's 2015 already. Not 1815.

It's this kind of reasoning that gets dudes locked up. Sexist? Perhaps, but my advice might save someone from having to spend a night in jail.

Back