Anthony "The Unit" Johnson Says He Has Done Some Kind of Deal

I’d rather see him go to bellator

@dimspace , I have a question I think you may be able to answer.

If a fighter retires for a short while, long enough to do a boatload of roids and olympic lifting, and then comes back...
Do they compare his biological profile against his past records or do they start fresh?

He's getting out of the medical marijuana business and into the crack cocaine business.

Anthony "Wilder” Johnson
Fixed that for you.

getty_wilderdeontay20171004.jpg

I'm doubting it has anything to do with MMA. He would have to cut like 40 pounds to get to the HW limit these days....

maxresdefault.jpg

@dimspace , I have a question I think you may be able to answer.

If a fighter retires for a short while, long enough to do a boatload of roids and olympic lifting, and then comes back...
Do they compare his biological profile against his past records or do they start fresh?

samples are kept for 10 years

data is kept indefinitely

he will have to do 6 months in the testing pool before he can return, and yes, all his previous passport data will still be in play

One thing's for sure if this is MMA-related he's not coming back to the LHW division due to his friendship with Volkan.

He's a fun exciting fighter, got more chance of gaining a belt in Bellator rematching Bader, plus fun fights like him vs. Rampage plus he avoids USDA, although obviously that wouldn't influence his decision.....

The UFC better not have fucked this one up. Whether it's Bellator or the UFC, the LHW division is better off with Rumble in it than him riding the pines.
Have you seen him lately; he'd probably literally die before he made 205.

The deal is he will fight in the UFC again as long as he doesn't ever have to face DC again....

Ok I'll wait and see. My only concern is will he Rumble or Crumble

Actually don't care...I'll watch!

He's obviously fighting at HW, but against who?<{vega}>

Rumble is big as fuck I doubt he could fight at LHW. Going for that HW belt. Him vs Stipe would be fun

Back