***Anthony "The Hippo" Perosh SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Anthony Perosh sorry last question.

Do you routinely have VO2 max tests and DEXA scans and with MMA growing as a whole do you see fighters using these avenues to increase their cardiovascular endurance and understanding of their body.

Anthony, thanks for being gracious enough to join us here on the forums and we hope to have you back again soon.

Who was your toughest UFC fight and who hit the hardest?

Also, any thoughts on the possible unionization of MMA fighters in the UFC and larger organizations?

Thanks again!!!

And I am not a fan of unionisation!

Who are your favorite Aussie up and coming fighters to keep an eye on?

Any young prospects that you're aware of/involved with that we should keep an eye out for in the future?

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Anthony!

@Anthony Perosh sorry last question.

Do you routinely have VO2 max tests and DEXA scans and with MMA growing as a whole do you see fighters using these avenues to increase their cardiovascular endurance and understanding of their body.
I always did beep tests/shuttle runs to calculate my VO2. if I was still fighting I would get all the tests done annually.

And I am not a fan of unionisation!

I feel while is could possibly benefit the fighters from a financial standpoint, it could also cause many strikes/disputes that would also inhibit the sport, such as in NHL/NBA and such

Bit of a double edged sword

Out of all the champions of in LHW/HW history, who would you have loved to fight the most?

Any young prospects that you're aware of/involved with that we should keep an eye out for in the future?

Thanks for taking the time to do this, Anthony!
Thank you my pleasure.

Look out for up and coming fighters from my gym!

I always did beep tests/shuttle runs to calculate my VO2. if I was still fighting I would get all the tests done annually.
Cheers.

If ever you are interested (and especially your up and coming fighters) you should contact the University of Sydney's human movement department. I've worked with a few people there and they always have masters/PhD students that need to develop/hone their skills. They'd do it for free and could be invaluable to your rising UFC stars/yourself.

Cheers.

If ever you are interested (and especially your up and coming fighters) you should contact the University of Sydney's human movement department. I've worked with a few people there and they always have masters/PhD students that need to develop/hone their skills. They'd do it for free and could be invaluable to your rising UFC stars/yourself.
Great thank you I will!

Hey guy. 3 parts questions! What do you think of RIZIN, have you see any of the events and could you see yourself coming out of retirement to compete there?

Troll question:

How would you do against the P4P numero uno, Conor Mcgregor?

vinny.gif
:D

Troll question:

How would you do against the P4P numero uno, Conor Mcgregor?
I would keep my distance, then blitz him with straight punches till I put him against the cage, take him down with a Bearhug Corscrew takedown to half guard, pass his half guard to mount, punch him from mount, he will then roll belly down where I would finish him with a RNC!

I would keep my distance, then blitz him with straight punches till I put him against the cage, take him down with a Bearhug Corscrew takedown to half guard, pass his half guard to mount, punch him from mount, he will then roll belly down where I would finish him with a RNC!

<{ohyeah}>

Hey guy. 3 parts questions! What do you think of RIZIN, have you see any of the events and could you see yourself coming out of retirement to compete there?
I would love to see more MMA shows worldwide.

Not sure about coming out of retirement for MMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back