Not open for further replies.

Slobodan

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
(Q&A now over)

*** This is a Q&A for Anthony Perosh who will be answering your questions
LIVE tomorrow here on Sherdog! Feel free to ask him any questions but remember to keep it clean and respectful otherwise dubs and bans will be handed out, no exceptions ***

Anthony holds a 15-10 MMA record and has competed in the UFC's Light Heavyweight division. He is also a third-degree black belt in BJJ under Carlos Machado and owns his own gym here in Sydney.

anthony-perosh-ufc-028.jpg

Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/anthonyperosh/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnthonyPerosh

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anthonyperosh/

Last edited:
Hi Anthony :)

What was it like fighting a legend like Cro Cop on only two days notice?

Hello Mr Hippo!

I have a soft spot for jiu jitsu guys with huge finish rates (100% in your case you absolute madman)

I have a few questions:

Is it safe to say Vinny Magalhaes KO in Brazil is your best victory? Can you describe what it was like leading up to that fight with all the trash talk, and how it felt to beat him? Also, who are some of your favorite fighters?

Hi Anthony

What was for you, the best performance in your MMA career?

Thanks for taking the time to answer some of our questions, Anthony!

Who do you have winning in the big fights tomorrow?

Hi Anthony :)

What was it like fighting a legend like Cro Cop on only two days notice?
Mixed emotions. I didn't want to fight him but I wanted to be in the UFC so bad!. He was one of my favourite fighters. He was using my gym a few days before to prepare for UFC 110. Then I got the call to fight him. The UFC offered me a 4 fight deal so I couldn't refuse.

Hi Anthony

What was for you, the best performance in your MMA career?
I like my win against Guto Inoncente as the best of my career. I did a full camp at Jackson-Wink and everything came together for that fight.

Big fan Anthony. Question, how do you deal with KO losses in your career and how do you mentally bounce back?

Hi Anthony I was wondering you if you'd ever consider doing on of the BJJ tournaments they have on fight pass and is their any MMA fighter you'd like to have a grappling match against?

Thanks for taking the time to do this Mr. Perosh, I just want to say thank you for giving the fans some amazing finishes throughout your career and always giving it your all, win, lose, or draw.

What did you think of Cro Cop versus King Mo?

Hi Anthony,

Being that you are one of the pioneers of Australian MMA, can you describe the main differences that you see now compared to say just 10 years ago, particularly in terms of growth and popularity?

Big fan Anthony. Question, how do you deal with KO losses in your career and how do you mentally bounce back?
It's all about whether you want it or not and how much you want it. If you really want something and work hard to get it you just have to get back on the horse and do it.

What are your thoughts on people who miss weight multiple times? Do you think same day weigh ins should be a thing?

Thanks for taking the time to do this Mr. Perosh, I just want to say thank you for giving the fans some amazing finishes throughout your career and always giving it your all, win, lose, or draw.

What did you think of Cro Cop versus King Mo?
Thank you.

I am tipping Cro Cop. He is still one of myy favourites!

Hey Anthony...always enjoyed watching your fights and rooting you on.

Piggybacking off of the 100% finish rate comment, did you find one method of finishing to be more satisfying than the other (submission vs tko/ko)?

Hi Anthony,

Being that you are one of the pioneers of Australian MMA, can you describe the main differences that you see now compared to say just 10 years ago, particularly in terms of growth and popularity?
Obviously with the growth of the UFC more people are watching it and now more people want to do MMA whether it is just to get fit, learn skills or become a champion. Nowadays you don't have to explain to anyone what MMA is!

Hey Anthony!

Do you believe a good amount of fighters or Dana are aware of Sherdog? And does anything that gets said here matter at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back