Anthony Smith vs Glover Teixeira?

cookdaddy

OG of OG's
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like UFC is still trying to get rid of Glover but he just won't go away. He still has enough in the tank to beat some really good prospects that has done really well since losing to Glover. Smith on the other hand is riding high with a finish over Gus and some of that champion shine. He currently sits at #4 and Glover at #7.

Who takes it and how? I think Smith is a good, all around fighter, but I don't really see him having what it takes to take out a crafty vet like Teixeira. Although slowing down, Teixeira still has one shot KO power, nasty submissions and a brutal top game. I say Glover by arm triangle rd 3.

Anthony Smith wins this one.
He's good at beating the OAP fighters and Oezdemir.

What makes you think the UFC are trying to get rid of Glover?

Smitty X Glover issa good fight and makes sense

Solid fight. I got Smith by stoppage. Dude just finished Gus.

I think strongly that Smith destroys Glover which probably means bet the house on Glover.

Glover has a really hard time taking a shot the last couple of years but he’s got heart.
I think this is a fight smith will look fantastic in

Good fight for Glover if he can get a takedown or few. Take Smith's back & flatten him out maybe.

I favor Smith but Glover is a live dog.

Yah, good test for Smith. Let's see if he can deal with a tough veteran.
Glover is well rounded, I would not count him out.
And UFC needs veteran from Brazil, I dont think they want to get rid of him.

I like Glover in this one.

Looks like UFC is still trying to get rid of Glover but he just won't go away. He still has enough in the tank to beat some really good prospects that has done really well since losing to Glover.

He was his own worst enemy!

What makes you think the UFC are trying to get rid of Glover?

Smitty X Glover issa good fight and makes sense
Look at all the prospects UFC has matched him against in the last few years. No chumps, no older vet fights like a Shogun. Instead young killers hoping to make a name of an aging vet. It's what the UFC does, think about it.

I think and hope Glover can turn Smith into a ball and then squash him. No interest in seeing Heartless Smith win.
Lets go Glover, that one last run.

Good damn call TS. That I could see headlining a Fight Night or taking a OK PPV to good as the co

This is a fight I can get behind for sure. I think Smith takes it deep and gets the TKO, unless this is a 3 rounder in which case it'll be a closer decision. Glover's still got game, but that chin is sketchy at best and his cardio ain't what it used to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back