Anthony Smith..lmao

They had a common opponent and Smith did a hell of a lot better against Volkan than Reyes did.

wasn't all that Twitter shit before Smith got the TS?

They seemed cordial when Smith asked Reyes why he thought he was the guy to dethrone Jones. At least to me it seemed non-abrasive.

It's unbelievable that there are still Conor fans trying to talk shit about Khabib.

giphy.gif

When you realize the dude you've been talking shit to online is much bigger/better/technical than you and is going to beat your ass

View attachment 664389
That interview was so awkward to watch. They were asking Reyes what new threats he can bring to Jones and Smith had to sit there and nod his head while Reyes explained why Jon's last two opponents failed.

The fact smith went 5 rounds with Jones who is also big is impressive.

Anthony Smith is lucky to be fighting in a horrible lhw division.

Meh, he's a Matt Brown type IMO. A guy who started off as a journeyman and then just had things click for him later on. He's a damn good fighter these days. Maybe no longer trying to kill himself to cut to 185 played a big role in that.

he is 6 ft 1 1/2, seriously like anderson silva
If he actually is, and Carwin was truly 6 ft 2 (also billed at 6'5), that's the biggest height cutting ever in the UFC.

I hate the internet

Yeah, Smith is awesome and he was great on the panel, a real breath of fresh air to be honest and very good.

I can assure you Anthony Smith is afraid of no man. If he isn't afraid of JJ (although timid when he fought him), he is not afraid of Reyes.

I appreciate his unbiased commentating regardless if Reyes is in his division. Unlike Ferguson.
Nothing but class from Anthony. Great guy.

Actions speak louder than words. He was intimidated by Jones, regardless of what be said.

Anthony Smith is lucky to be fighting in a horrible lhw division.

Jones
Reyes
Rakic
Walker
Anderson
Cuteleba
Osp
Rountree
Gustafsson
Jan
Jacare
Santos