Anthony smith has been knocked out 7 times

LHW is terrible and he isn't very good.

I don't understand this. What are you talking about? You can only fight who's in front of you. Yes, Shad and Shogun are done, but he still looked impressive even considering. And the Santos loss is an "ok loss", as I think people will eventually realize exactly how underrated Santos himself is.

Imagine being one of those unknown bums that knocked him out early in his career.

They were probably watching Anthony’s last fight with their boys and bragged about knocking him dafuq out and nobody believed them. Until they pull up the Wiki.

451265.jpg

It seems Mr ISIS is salty over his boy losing to a mediocre mw.
Salty enough so that he made a retarded thread like this.

giphy.gif
imagine being this racist and calling a Puerto Rican Arab, get that privilage out of here. The last pic you posted of you was embarrassing ,cant believe you still show your face

Last edited:
i don't know, i think he's alright.

i don't think he'll be the champion but he can't be that terrible. everyone likes to shit on Shogun but that same Shogun also beat Corey Anderson.

Shogun is definitely washed up, but it's not like he's a clawless tiger. he can still KO people, and he can still time his shots. he nearly hit Anthony Smith with a gigantic overhand right.

I think the pedo named after a video game kid will tend to show more signs of being autism, I wouldnt be surprised if you put your shoes the wrong way . I bet you still wear Reebok shoes from the 80s bump
nah, that's like saying overeem chin is great now because he hasn't got knocked out for a little. Defense improve, his chin dont

Smith cpuld and can still take a shot.
Overeem never could.

Last time he got legit KO'd was about 7 years ago. Since Arlovski managed to make a resurgence I always question the 'suspect chin' trope.

You see some 'chinny' guys get starched multiple times on the trot then get hit with death punches that would have floored even the sturdiest chins
You should question it, it’s fucking retarded.

There are a lot of variables involved in a knockout. Power vs chin is just one of them.

you cant improve chin

Actually, you can.
A lot of fighters cut to much and are depleted, and the skull doesn’t have enough liquid, so the brain gets rattled easier and you are more susceptible to knockouts.

As you move up, you can absorbed more punishment.

When he beats someone who shouldn't have retired years ago il take notice of him

did you even watch the lombard fight? lombard was hitting smith with everything the first two rounds

smith's chin is great, but his confidence is not

He knows how to throw straight punches, good enough for me.

I lol at people acting like he is the new hot shit after beating washed up guys like Lombard, Shogun and Rashad, this guy will never sniff a TS unless some kind of late replacement thing, he is just a glorified brawler.

He just lost not long ago against fucking Thiago Santos for god sake...

Agree...

Nominal improvements in a fighter after 20 fights, at 40+, he is what he is: he has flare, some power, and he’s aggressive. He’s also sloppy, is prone to get popped, and has mediocre tdd.

Fortunately for him there’s only 40 guys at 205, and the top 15 are riddled w 35+ guys and injury prone fighters. If he gets another 35+ guy he may win another fight, put him in w Anderson, Latifi, Reyes, Volkan and he gets exposed...
With Anderson ? You really want people to hâte him lol

Thought it was 8 times. And yet, Shogun couldn't be number 9.

Everyone sucks until theyre the champion, then theyre the greatest fighter there ever was. -Shertard

Back