Anthony Smith deserves a second chance

rakic also lose to volkan and ducked jiri he s not dat big off deal
he never lost to volkan that was a rip off everyone knows that and he never ducked jiri nobody asked him to fight him yet..so do your research instead of talking shit.

rakic also lose to volkan and ducked jiri he s not dat big off deal
one more thing rakic 6-0 in the ufc he never lost to volkan , jiri is 1-0 in the ufc and the rest he fought bums in other organizations..so think jiri think. jiri beat so many 185s in rizin oh wow so good .

one more thing rakic 6-0 in the ufc he never lost to volkan , jiri is 1-0 in the ufc and the rest he fought bums in other organizations..so think jiri think. jiri beat so many 185s in rizin oh wow so good .
and here we have a casual fanboy

He lost it when that crack head broke into his house in the middle of the night. He hasn't been the same.

Not being able to stop a 170 pounder when he has put your family in danger has broken his confidence. He should buy a gun.

Smith....tough guy but can't perform among the top tier fighters.

He talked all that crap about how guys lost before they got in there w/ Jones and then he gets his chance and he's a deer in the headlights.. lol.

Smith would be a great stepping stone for ankalaev

Smith's stamina is just so bizarre to me. He'll be doing well and then seemingly out of nowhere his cardio will just get zapped and he'll be fighting to hang on; even in fights he has won. I feel skill wise he is very good, just not the most durable or predictable fighter.

Light heavyweight isn't that deep and he's still an established part of it. He could easily string together a couple wins and be back in contention. Shit, if you had told me three years ago that Jan and Glover would become the top 2 guys in the division, I would have laughed.

They aren't really the top 2 guys in the division though circumstances just broke in their favor(paths to the top of the rankings). The best guys are Jiri and Rakic but they don't have enough fights. These guys are barely top 10 LHW's when you count Bellator. Smith is outside of the top 10.

3 defeats in a row

One to a guy who mistakenly entered his house

I've determined in my perspective that Anthony Smith looks like a better fighter than he really is

I think he should go into analysis full time

sorry if that sounds harsh from a fan just an honest opinion

Thiago was coming off double knee reconstructive surgery and looked like he could barely use his legs and he still got closer to actually winning the fight than Smith, and he murdered Smith head to head a couple years back.

Thiago was a much better fighter than Anthony Smith and its not particularly close. If he's not anymore it's because of the career altering knee injuries.

Light heavyweight isn't that deep and he's still an established part of it. He could easily string together a couple wins and be back in contention. Shit, if you had told me three years ago that Jan and Glover would become the top 2 guys in the division, I would have laughed.
Shit if you told me this last year I would of laughed

Second? He's lost 3 of his last 4. It will be his 4th chance lol

Back