Anthony "Rumble" Johnson Apologizes for Facebook Rant.

Today I learned on sherdog posting Facebook rants is worse than actual assault.

I'm handsome enough to admit when i'm wrong and I was wrong about Rumble. Guy is a douchebag.

he should fight palhares in a catchweight once he's officially cut from UFC

Last edited:
Who cares if he meant what he said? He didn't even touch the broad yet some of you are acting like he beat her up or it proves he's guilty of any previous accusations.
Because in many states that's considered assault-- he doesn't have to lay an actual finger on her. That's something the UFC definitely doesn't want to be attached to, especially in the current social climate.

Yet when someone is actually accused of domestic violence and there's evidence (Travis Browne) everyone's quick to defend the guy and say she's probably lying.
I think you're conflating two different groups of thinkers. The people defending Travis are likely the ones defending Rumble on this.

This is UFC, making sure he apologises, so he can face Jimi Manuwa...

I have to say that, while he obviously went overboard, anyone who's been mad and writes about it should understand.

the reason might be dumb. but I do understand how a rude person can get you angry over stupid things.

It happens. We move on.

Throwing a yoga mat across the room, i'd take it...it's not like he threw the woman herself...

So pathetic and slineless when guys do a complete 180.

Well it's not like he's going to ruin his relationship with the UFC for some random female. The UFC also can't allow him to say whatever he wants and ruin their image.

The fuck do people feel the need to post that shit on Facebook anyway? Especially grown ass men who beat the fuck out of other men for a living?

Damnit, why apologize? Nobody ever stands by what they say anymore. So what, a guy can't get upset at a female anymore? Come on...why can't he speak his mind?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back