Anthony "Rumble" Johnson Apologizes for Facebook Rant.

76345-Ben-Affleck-I-forgive-you-darl-ATwX.gif

Cerrone never apologized for his dumb rants.

This is a non story because nothing is going on in MMA.

Nooo rubble

Don't let dana tell you what to do

Couldn't give a fuck less, I thought it was funny

Rumble young man rumble

Lol at "built like a bag of dried dog food."

Temper temper Rumble.

classless on Rumbles part. Misguided sense of entitlement.

And who didn't see this coming?

I'm guessing he got an earful from his manager, his PR guy, his team mates at the gym, the UFC PR team, Dana, and just about everyone else he knows.

He definitely meant what he said. I bet if you check his call log, you'll See Dana White in there. Whatever fight manager he has probably shot him a text about taking the post down and throwing an apology out there.

Why is he working out at a public gym? You don't hear about this type of thing from athletes in the NHL,NBA or NFL. Not because they are better people but because they have their own private team facilities. Doesn't the Blackzillians have their own facility? If not they should. This type of thing happens all the time in the real world with people having poor gym etiquette but if Rumble wasn't famous then nothing would have happened and the girl assuming she was doing yoga in the weight lifting area would not likely do it again. I mean do you expect the people wanting to lift the heavy weights to move them away from the yoga mat or should you move the yoga mat away from the heavy weights?

As others have said, I think he just has a short temper. Similar to when Gus said he would beat Rumble 6/7 days or some shit and Rumble replies back about it wouldn't matter because he would end his life in 1. He's quick to put people on blast. I don't think he's necessarily an asshole, but likely has some anger issues

Honestly, he still kept it real in the apology. Jones would have filmed a video of himself crying alligator tears during his apology while one of his mistresses cut onions under his nose, offscreen.

Good move from him. His next fight is too close for roidrage.

Too late Antoine, its too late to apologize. :D

I dunno, this was certainly an act of poor judgement by Antoine, but I am not really bothered by the incident. Bad look though ...

Why is he working out at a public gym? You don't hear about this type of thing from athletes in the NHL,NBA or NFL. Not because they are better people but because they have their own private team facilities. Doesn't the Blackzillians have their own facility? If not they should. This type of thing happens all the time in the real world with people having poor gym etiquette but if Rumble wasn't famous then nothing would have happened and the girl assuming she was doing yoga in the weight lifting area would not likely do it again. I mean do you expect the people wanting to lift the heavy weights to move them away from the yoga mat or should you move the yoga mat away from the heavy weights?

yeah, they should just have a separate area for the pros

i liked it more when he didnt apologise

Back