Anthony Rumbel Johnson gonna destroy Ryan Bader, proof me wrong Sherdog

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
I give Bader close to know chance of winning this fight. I see this being Bader being desperate going for takedowns and Rumble ending his night with a KO Round 1 or 2.

I can proof you lots of things but I see aj winning here. He might even come in with better cardio. Different beast then anyone bader beat. I also had Davis winning the based fight

Certainly possible. Ryan will have to fight a perfect fight to win. Pure wrestling and GnP.

If he trades with Anthony early, it's lights out.

God damn. Get you spell, grammar and punctuation game down first. Then we'll talk.

Get you spell, grammar and punctuation game down first. Then we'll talk.

giphy.gif

I think Bader can win this fight but he would have to execute his gameplan perfectly, one mistake can be crucial with Rumble. Unfortunately for him, he struggles when pressured and AJ is very good at cutting his oponents off with footwork, not giving them room to breath or circle too much. Also Rumbles strenght will be enough to stop Bader wrestling early. The longer the fight goes the better chance Bader has but I dont think he'll survive too long. Rumble by KO round 1 or 2 imo.

I will proof you Rumbel will lose because I can will might wrong

lol big mistake, TS. This is just more prove that you can't slip in the title here on Sherdog. The sharks are always waiting.

God damn. Get you spell, grammar and punctuation game down first. Then we'll talk.

Only morons complain about this kind of thing on an internet forum. You are not marking English exams here you cretin, people are just chatting.

I give Bader close to know chance of winning this fight. I see this being Bader being desperate going for takedowns and Rumble ending his night with a KO Round 1 or 2.

I think Rumble wins, but I wouldnt write Bader off. I think he has a better takedown game than Davis. If he does manage to get Rumble down, then it gets very interesting indeed.

Only morons complain about this kind of thing on an internet forum. You are not marking English exams here you cretin, people are just chatting.
Lol. Ok keyboard warrior. Also please add a period after "cretin".

Lol. Ok keyboard warrior. Also please add a period after "cretin".

No, I'd rather not.

But you should definitely re-write your initial post, which says "Get you spell..."

Embarrassing error. You have failed here.

Johnson wins by KO in 2 or Bader grinds him down to stop him in 4 or 5. Love watching rumble fight but he does have, or at least had, stamina issues. Not convinced of his greatness yet.

No, I'd rather not.

But you should definitely re-write your initial post, which says "Get you spell..."

Embarrassing error. You have failed here.
Lol. Guess you didn't catch my obvious attempt to jab at op when I wrote "you". And try not to start a sentence with "but".

Okay you got me there. I admit I can't proove it.
Only Master Bader can prove it.

Back