Anthony Pettis would beat Matt Brown

In other news, fire is hot.

Pettis beats everyone with a year to prepare for the fight

Captain obvious strikes again
thank_you_captain_obvious_by_f0x_b0y%5B1%5D.jpg

Pettis would work him with shots to the body and then kick him in the head.

Pettis by KO.

Fan analysis seems to be at an all time high with well thought out opinions like this.

Apparently, now anyone who has thrown strikes to the body is now a candidate to beat Matt Brown.

Possible Pettis would win? It's possible. But something tells me the pressure Brown would put on him from go, would probably not make Pettis's striking so useful. Pressure from Stephens wilted Pettis. What do you think Matt Brown would do to him?

Pettis is much smaller but he would catch Brown with brutal body kick.

and he would let Brown stand up and land more of these...

Its threads like this that really open your eyes into how little some people on this forum actually know about the sport.

Love Pettis. But he has NO CHANCE. He is a small 155er. If you think he has a chance, you are a fool.

yeah pettis would decimate brown in striking range, brown doesnt look like a big ww either so i dont even seeing him having a size advantage and anthony has the footwork to get it done

I think as a general rule, the elite of a division have should be favored against the mid level guys of the weight class above it.

Jose Aldo can beat Abel Trujillo, Alexander Gustafsson can beat Roy Nelson, etc

So Brown has a glass body now? Hahahahahaha, Ridiculous.

Anyways, Brown is tough and so is Pettis but I have to go with Pettis via close decision.

Back