Anthony Pettis vs. Conor

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would win that? I think Prime Pettis gasses Conor out, then either KO's Conor or subs him.

Even now, I think Pettis subs Conor, Pettis has great distance managment just like Conor, and better cardio.

Thoughts?

Pettis is way better than Conor

Standing or ground

In boxing match it would be somewhat competitive

I have Conor beating everyone not named Tony, Kevin Lee, Khabib so I have to stick with that.

Interesting fight tho.
Barboza vs Conor would be a hard fight as well

It's kinda true. Standing is arguable, but Pettis would fucking kill Conor on the ground.

I'm a fan of Pettis but the fight wouldn't even get to the ground. And standing Pettis would get killed.

I have Conor beating everyone not named Tony, Kevin Lee, Khabib so I have to stick with that.

Interesting fight tho.
Barboza vs Conor would be a hard fight as well
lee would get starched

Conor by TKO

Pettis has great kicks but his boxing is nothing special. Conor would pick him apart and hurt him early.

conor would punch his face in. wouldnt be close

Conor is not that good. I agree. Who did he beat besides Holloway, Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Diaz, Poirier? Yes, I know he kinda embarrased all of them but that's all he could beat.

You're saying that because Pettis hasn't been on the ball as much, but that's because of the style match-ups, and Conor is a great match-up for Pettis.

Conor has his way with Pettis and it’s not even close. Pettis has good striking and is crafty but Conor has much more power and overall a better striking game. He’s fluid most of the time and his in and out game is great.
My opinion of course.

Conor is not that good. I agree. Who did he beat besides Holloway, Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Diaz, Poirier? Yes, I know he kinda embarrased all of them but that's all he could beat.

nate_diaz_submits_conor_mcgregor_the_finish.gif

How is this even a question? Conor would take him out within 2 rds

Conor has his way with Pettis and it’s not even close. Pettis has good striking and is crafty but Conor has much more power and overall a better striking game. He’s fluid most of the time and his in and out game is great.
My opinion of course.
This is MMA dude, Pettis can definitely get him down, and sub him.

Pettis is like a worse Nate Diaz

Back