Anthony Pettis: Temptation 'definitely there' but 'you've got to be strong-willed'

Pettis past experience has shaped his opinion on how to stay focused and not fall into the trap. Good for him, JBJ could learn from his peers experience.

Assuming he respects his peers, peers being all the other title holders here, as being on equal footing. Which I am really not sure he does.

He hinted that Dana offered him coke at parties.

Respect to Showtime

Running around the desert together in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine.

Not to be a dick, but he kind of has to say this. It doesn't necessarily mean that he hasn't used anything.

Pettis's character continues to impress me.

When he speaks he has a point, and I think that showed in his coaching success on Tuf.

Pettis vs. Jones catchweight 180. Pettis by decapitation if he can reach Jones head, otherwise Pettis by leg kicks.

Man, I'm really starting to like Pettis. This has nothing to do with me being a Jones fan, Pettis is just a very wise and insightful guy.

Can't wait to see him fight in March.

I've yet to see someone hate on pettis. Great champ.

Sherdog forums is so boring right now. Im trying to bump/revive threads but they just get pushed back due to the jones talk. Just Jones jones jones.

Lets discuss how the WEC guys are killing it right now!
I've seen plenty of people (especially on sherdog) mock him. Apparently he's supposed to fight injured.

Back