Anthony Pettis: Temptation 'definitely there' but 'you've got to be strong-willed'

#showtime #breakbones
Pettis is good guy but he isn't the most in depth guy if you're asking for some crazy opinion. But he's a straight shooter. I fully agree

Just so you know, you aren't supposed to quote the entire article.

I've yet to see someone hate on pettis. Great champ.

Sherdog forums is so boring right now. Im trying to bump/revive threads but they just get pushed back due to the jones talk. Just Jones jones jones.

Lets discuss how the WEC guys are killing it right now!

When you're famous you get approached by a lot of different people, asking you to do a line with them. Just a small amount can get you hooked.

Inb4 he gets busted for coke

At least link to the article TS.

It's a good read though, Pettis seems to have his priorities in order.

id loose my shit if i was famous.

but id burn out really soon not knowing what to do with my cash. id probably be broke before i know it but i would have had a blast.

but id burn out really soon not knowing what to do with my cash. id probably be broke before i know it but i would have had a blast.

basically dude, if I was Jones. I'd be a fucking loose cannon, drugs, whores, gambling, partying. You name it.

I'll be pretty stoked if Pettis actually fights in March.

basically dude, if I was Jones. I'd be a fucking loose cannon, drugs, whores, gambling, partying. You name it.

haha amen brother! great minds think alike!

i imagine id be like a e true hollywood story of a burnt out child star who is doing each of those things mentioned.

Snorting coke and having a bit of fun isn't the issue. Being 27 years old and having the testosterone level of an 84 year old, castrated man is the issue. I'm still waiting for the explanation for that.

This will sound crazy but I'm terrified to have a really high income. I'm. The type of person that finds something bad and does it to an extreme.

Snorting coke and having a bit of fun isn't the issue. Being 27 years old and having the testosterone level of an 84 year old, castrated man is the issue. I'm still waiting for the explanation for that.

the advantage of ped's(allegedlly here) must be increidible to have do that shit to your body. i always assume everyone is on something, especially the one's that go out of their way to say they arent.

I've yet to see someone hate on pettis. Great champ.

Sherdog forums is so boring right now. Im trying to bump/revive threads but they just get pushed back due to the jones talk. Just Jones jones jones.

Lets discuss how the WEC guys are killing it right now!

Yeah well believe that the hate is gonna come flooding out like the Hoover Dam just split in to if he holds up the best due to injuries like Cruz did. I am glad he's straight shooting on this as well, but he's gotta figure out how to keep himself on a condition such that he can fight at least twice a year. Ditto the other lower weight champs. Otherwise it will be considered partially their fault that the MMA community can't shut up about Bones.

This will sound crazy but I'm terrified to have a really high income. I'm. The type of person that finds something bad and does it to an extreme.

i have a really addictive personality so same goes with me.

already struggled with a few things so far in life (mdma mainly and weed and alcohol). currently trying to retrain myself, and i have so far gone 256 days (8months 13days) no hard drugs, 176 days (5 months 24 days) no weed and 170 days (5 months 18 days) no alcohol. so far cutting everything out is not really curving my learning, but its a start. the real test would be moderating it later.

Pettis past experience has shaped his opinion on how to stay focused and not fall into the trap. Good for him, JBJ could learn from his peers experience.

Back