Media Anthony Pettis Says Fight With Conor McGregor Dream Match Up For Fans

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

Would you guys like to see this fight?

Nah, fight Aldo at 155

Two weeks ago he was saying he doesn't want to be like everybody else begging.

Look at him now, begger.

I'd watch any combination of the top ten light weights fight each other and they'd all be great fights

Man, this is getting sad, fighters begging for a pay day......

Some of yoy gotta watch the video before responding like fools. Good answers from Pettis.

It's the interviewers/reporters that always ask about Conor.

Not that hes wrong, but god damn, anyone else tired of these conor call outs? It would be nice if conor would actually accept them, but he isnt.

I think Conor is a bad Matchup for him, I’d rather see Conor fight fresh matchups instead of rematches so I would love this match
Conor second round TKO

Not that hes wrong, but god damn, anyone else tired of these conor call outs? It would be nice if conor would actually accept them, but he isnt.
He’s retired, he accepted cowboy but the UFC messed up

Damn everyone wants a payday!
Two weeks ago he was saying he doesn't want to be like everybody else begging.

Look at him now, begger.
Man, this is getting sad, fighters begging for a pay day......

Watch the video Sherbros.

He's being a lot more reasonable than you think.

He wants that 4 haircuts a day pay

I want to see any conor fight as long as he gets destroyed
I will never get bored of watching conor losing

Damn everyone wants a payday!

I was about to say Lol, what fight with Conor isn't a dream match up for the fans.

McGregor vs Aldo 2
McGregor vs Gaethje
McGregor vs Holloway 2
McGregor vs Tony Ferguson

McGregor has some amazing matches and the ability to give them a larger than life feel, dude's just not in in it mentally like he was before, he checked out once he cashed out that Mayweather payday.

I don't care what reasons he has, hes begging for a Conor fight just like everyone else...

Lol so you're jumping to conclusions without a good grasp on the situation and now doubling down when you've told otherwise.

He wasn't begging for shit.

Wouldn’t it be refreshing if a fighter just said. I want to fight McGregor because it’ll be my biggest payday ever. Instead of the nonsense they spout about the fans. The fans don’t want most of the fights these guys are asking for anyway. Nowadays they know it’s a sure win too.

Conor, Gaethje or Aldo would be great fights for Pettis

Conor has bigger fish to fry in his personal life currently.

That said I'll watch Pettis fight anyone. Imagine if he KO'd McGregor with a showtime kick? The Conor fans would commit mass suicide.

Back